Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
One of the most popular diving specialty is underwater photography, and with so many underwater cameras to select from, it has become easier and more enjoyable than ever! Begin your journey with us in Sri Lanka today!
Photograph your underwater dive excursion! Whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a complex DSLR like the professionals, the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you up and running quickly.
You'll learn the following through hands-on instruction during two scuba dives and assistance from your PADI Professional:
How to Select the Best Underwater Camera System. The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) approach for swiftly capturing amazing photographs. Principles for successful underwater photography composition. Techniques for taking beautiful photos with your digital camera. The marine life you can view
Diving is fascinating because each dive is surprising and distinct. We are not in a zoo when we go off the coast, therefore we cannot promise or guarantee that we will encounter certain wild species. However, we assure that our staff will do everything possible to discover them and meet your expectations.
Stingrays, Eagle Rays, Turtles, Moray Eels, Nudibranchs, Cuttlefish, Octopus, Barracuda, Trevally, Angelfish, Triggerfish, Soldier Fish, Surgeon fish, Pufferfish, Fusiliers, Lion Fish, Sea Stars, and a variety of other coral reef fish may be seen. Whale Sharks may be seen on both the east and west coasts.Black Tip Reef Sharks may be found on Pigeon Island, which is only a few minutes away from our Nilaveli Resort. Whales and dolphins may be seen during Whale Watching at Trincomalee. If you're extremely lucky, you could see them in Unawatuna as well.
Temperature and visibility underwater
Please keep in mind that the visibility of the water is affected by a variety of elements (tides, wind, etc.) that change the bottom composition. We cannot always guarantee high exposure. However, we routinely check the weather to determine the optimum time for diving or other activities.
Underwater visibility: 5 to 30 m on average, depending on weather, current, and tides. The outside temperature ranges from 26 to 32 degrees Celsius all year. The water temperature ranges from 27 to 29 degrees Celsius all year.
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge. • Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
• Minimum age is 10 years old.
• you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
** Two dives are included in this course
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.