Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Do you enjoy scuba diving? Want to share it on a whole new level with others? Take the PADI Divemaster course and turn your hobby into a job. Divemasters are idolized by scuba divers because they are leaders who guide and encourage others. As a Divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but you also get to witness other people having as much fun diving as you do.
As a PADI Divemaster, you'll supervise scuba diving operations and help with diver training.
Your first level of professional training is the PADI Divemaster course. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you'll develop your diving abilities, such as perfecting the easy hover, and your rescue skills, so you can foresee and quickly address frequent situations. You'll learn diving expertise, management, and supervisory skills, and you'll become a role model for divers all around the world.
The thrill of a lifetime awaits you whether you wish to work at a remote diving location or close to home at a small dive shop. PADI Divemasters are acknowledged diving experts affiliated with the world's largest and most regarded dive organization, PADI.
Study at home
The Divemaster training may be finished in as little as 14 days. If you have more time, we recommend staying with us for a month.
If you are short on time, we recommend that you engage in the PADI Divemaster eLearning program prior to your vacation.
This allows you to understand the theory using PADI learning books and videos on your computer or tablet and begin your instruction as soon as you arrive. Please keep in mind that if you choose eLearning, you must also acquire the Divemaster Manual from the PADI website.
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you how to lead and manage dive activities. You will gain the ability to arrange and direct a variety of scuba diving events through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and seminars, and hands-on practical assessment. Among the topics and practical sessions are:
• The PADI Divemaster's function and attributes
• Supervising dive operations and supporting student divers
• Diver protection and risk management
• Divemaster-led programs and specialist abilities
• Dive business and your career
• Understanding of the diving environment
• Setup and control of dives
• Site mapping for open water
• Organizing dive briefings
• Putting together a search and recovery project as well as a deep dive
• A scuba review and skin diver training are being held.
• Participating in Discover Scuba Diving and Discover Local Diving programs.
Along with your Divemaster training, your instructor may also offer the PADI Deep Diver and Search and Recovery Diver specialist diver courses to assist you satisfy all criteria and develop your talents.
The PADI Divemaster Course is rigorous. You learn about the day-to-day operations of a diving school and practice with real clients (accompanied from our instructors). As a result, you should set aside at least two weeks. If you have more time, we recommend staying with us for a month.
*Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can locate an appropriate time for your training. Please contact us directly for career and internship opportunities.
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.