Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
We provide Private Coaching to anyone who feels uncertain in any way, wants to polish their talents personally, or simply needs that additional sense of security! You have the whole PADI Divemaster or PADI Dive Instructor to yourself. Reserve the PADI Professional exclusively for yourself and boost your confidence!
Why do you require personal coaching?
Just you and your PADI Divemaster or Instructor for one or two dives. This is a highly personal, instructive, and safe approach to develop your diving skills! Thus, your private PADI Divemaster or PADI Instructor can adjust to you and accompany and lead you during your dive. Our PADI Instructors focus on your skills and work at the appropriate speed to assist you in reaching the goals you establish together.
• While diving, you feel uncomfortable.
Maybe you just finished your Open Water Diver course and don't want to repeat the experience with a group of divers, or maybe you simply need a bit more attention to feel comfortable.
• You're just getting started with your camera.
You've just unpacked your beautiful new camera and want to put it through its paces. As a result, you'll need extra time to situate yourself under water or alter your settings. You want private instruction so that you do not obstruct other divers and do not become distressed.
• You want to increase your diving abilities.
You'd want to practice this one thing because you're always having problems with your buoyancy, air consumption, and so on. Perhaps you'd want to practice this one unique diving ability from your training.
• You have yet another reason
Contact us! Do you have a specific reason or are you unsure whether you want to dive alone or in a group? We are always here to assist you with your selections and provide the finest advise.
When you arrive at the base, one of our local or international Divemasters or Instructors will greet you. You complete the relevant documentation, provide a medical declaration, and make your payment. We take both credit cards and cash.
If you aren't already carrying your own equipment, you will be sized for it. You go through the equipment preparation process step by step with your Divemaster. After all of the equipment has been put up, verified, and explained, you will receive a thorough briefing during which you may brush up on your diving expertise.
This includes critical information on the dive sites, important local and specific diving protocols, safety procedures, recall processes, dive site attractions, marine life, dive profile, signs and signals, and so on. You may also decide the skill you want to work on throughout the dive.
Finally, we set sail! Once the equipment has been placed onto the boats with the assistance of our personnel, we go for our dive spots, the most of which are within 10 minutes of each other.
When you arrive at the dive location, you will do a buddy check with your Divemaster/Instructor and then you will be ready to go for the dive. At first, you practice your abilities in shallow water. Throughout the dive, the Padi Professional will ensure your comfort.
A dive can last up to 45 minutes, depending on the No-Decompression Limits.
The drive to the next dive site normally covers the surface interval (depending on the Dive Computer's planning and the dive profile). Meanwhile, the equipment is being prepped for the next dive. Unless absolutely essential, we will NOT return to the diving center between dives.
Schedule for check-in:
( At the date of Departure )
Schedule for check-out:
( At the date of Arrival )
( Hours )
Our dive is divided into two excursions (morning and afternoon) with one or two dives each. You can begin with us in the morning at 8:15 a.m. or in the afternoon at 13:15 p.m. Please inform us AT LEAST two days in advance so that we can schedule this time specifically for you. At least two days in advance is ideal!
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
We offer three different diving packages.
1 Private Dive • private Divemaster or Instructor • equipment excluded • free pick-up • Price: 104€
2 Private Dives • private Divemaster or Instructor • equipment excluded • free pick-up • Price:173€
1 Refresher Dive • max. 5 diver in the group • equipment included • free pick-up • Price: 81€
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.