Gullet is at your disposal with its 8 cabins and 4 experienced crew to provide our guests with an unforgettable blue cruise. Below is more information about the 24 meters gullet.
- 8 cabins, including 6 double and 2 triples.
- Passenger capacity; 18 in Turkish territorial waters & 12 in foreign territorial waters.
- In each cabin; A/C, shower, home type toilet, hair dryer, bathroom and hand towels.
- In lounge; Table, sofa set, LCD TV, music system.
- A/C usage time is 4-6 hours daily.
Full security equipment, navigation equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, sailing equipment, satellite antenna, Internet in Turkish waters.
Floor teak, dining table and seating area on the back deck, seating area and table on the front deck, sun mattresses, sea ladder, shower on the deck, safety net.
Oven, refrigerator, soft drink cabinet, freezer, ice machine, coffee machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, 2 canoes, fishing equipment, mask pallet snorkel. Backgammon, okey, playing cards.
Most of the gullets are rented on a WEEKLY basis from Saturday to Saturday, especially during high season (June-July-August-September). Smaller gullets with lower capacity can be rented for shorter periods. In May and October, which is called the Low Season, charters can be done for any period. The time of boarding is after 3.00 pm on Saturdays and disembarkation is by 10.00 am following Saturday.
Bodrum - Gulf of Gokova - Bodrum 1 Week
The Gulf of Gokova with its unique natural beauties, extremely clean sea, dense and sheltered bays, maintains its first place among the Blue Cruise Routes in Turkey. We can say that the Gulf of Gokova should definitely be tried for a peaceful and memorable Blue Cruise experience in Turkey.
- Day 1: Bodrum. Boarding around 15:00. Overnight stay in a nearby bay
- Day 2: Orak Island-Cokertme
- Day 3: Seven Islands-Kufre-English Harbor
- Day 4: Cleopatra Island-Karacasogut
- Day 5: Longoz Bay-Tuzla Bay
- Day 6: Kargili Bay-Kissebuku
- Day 7: Pabuc Burnu-Yali Ciftlik Bay
- Day 8: Bodrum. After breakfast, farewell time is the latest 10 am.
Bodrum - Gulf of Hisaronu - Bodrum 1 Week
The Gulf of Hisaronu route is one of the most loved Blue Cruise Routes in Turkey. It is a perfect route that combines historical sites like Knidos ancient city, small villages like Dathca, Selimiye, and Bozburun, crystal clear bays surrounded with pine trees and some bays with lovely local restaurants that can be reached only by boat.
- Day 1: Bodrum. Boarding around 15:00. Overnight stay in a nearby bay.
- Day 2: Palamutbuku-Ince Burun
- Day 3: Aktur Bay-Bencik Bay
- Day 4: Emel Sayin Bay-Orhaniye Bay-Selimiye Bay
- Day 5: Dirsek Bükü-Bozburun
- Day 6: Datca-Knidos
- Day 7: Kara Ada-Meteor Bay-Poyraz Harbor
- Day 8: Bodrum. After breakfast, the latest farewell time is 10.00 am.