For your Bodrum Yacht rental requirements, a 24-meter-long yacht is available. The detailed details regarding the 24-meter-long yacht may be seen below.
- A total of 4 cabins including 2 masters, 1 double and 1 triple.
- Passenger capacity 9 people in Turkish and foreign waters.
- LCD TV / DVD player, music system, A/C,
- Bathroom with shower, home type toilet, hair dryer, bathroom & hand towels in each cabin.
- In lounge; Dining table, bar, seating group, LCD TV, music system.
- Air conditioning usage time is unlimited.
Full security equipment, navigation equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, sailing equipment, water maker, satellite antenna, Internet in Turkish waters.
Floor is teak, dining table and seating area on the back deck, seating area and table on the front deck, sun mattresses, sea ladder, shower on the deck.
Oven, refrigerator, soft drink cabinet, wine cooler, freezer, ice maker, coffee machine, filter coffee machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, canoe, water ski, Ringo, banana, knee board, fishing equipment, mask pallet snorkel Backgammon, okey, playing cards.
Most of the gullets are rented on a WEEKLY basis from Saturday to Saturday, especially during high season (June-July-August-September). Smaller gullets with lower capacity can be rented for shorter periods. In May and October, which is called the Low Season, charters can be done for any period. The time of boarding is after 3.00 pm on Saturdays and disembarkation is by 10.00 am following Saturday.
Bodrum - Gulf of Gokova - Bodrum 1 Week
The Gulf of Gokova with its unique natural beauties, extremely clean sea, dense and sheltered bays, maintains its first place among the Blue Cruise Routes in Turkey. We can say that the Gulf of Gokova should definitely be tried for a peaceful and memorable Blue Cruise experience in Turkey.
- Day 1: Bodrum. Boarding around 15:00. Overnight stay in a nearby bay
- Day 2: Orak Island-Cokertme
- Day 3: Seven Islands-Kufre-English Harbor
- Day 4: Cleopatra Island-Karacasogut
- Day 5: Longoz Bay-Tuzla Bay
- Day 6: Kargili Bay-Kissebuku
- Day 7: Pabuc Burnu-Yali Ciftlik Bay
- Day 8: Bodrum. After breakfast, farewell time is the latest 10 am.
Bodrum - Gulf of Hisaronu - Bodrum 1 Week
The Gulf of Hisaronu route is one of the most loved Blue Cruise Routes in Turkey. It is a perfect route that combines historical sites like Knidos ancient city, small villages like Dathca, Selimiye, and Bozburun, crystal clear bays surrounded with pine trees and some bays with lovely local restaurants that can be reached only by boat.
- Day 1: Bodrum. Boarding around 15:00. Overnight stay in a nearby bay.
- Day 2: Palamutbuku-Ince Burun
- Day 3: Aktur Bay-Bencik Bay
- Day 4: Emel Sayin Bay-Orhaniye Bay-Selimiye Bay
- Day 5: Dirsek Bükü-Bozburun
- Day 6: Datca-Knidos
- Day 7: Kara Ada-Meteor Bay-Poyraz Harbor
- Day 8: Bodrum. After breakfast, the latest farewell time is 10.00 am.