The 40-meter-long Gullet, which can accommodate up to 36 people in 16 cabins, is at your disposal to provide its visitors enduring memories of their blue adventure. Below are some details on the 40 meters Gullet.
- 16 cabins, 4 double, 4 triple and 8 twin.
- Passenger capacity 36 people maximum in Turkish and foreign waters.
- In all cabins; A/C, bathrooms with shower cabin, WC, bath and hand towels.
- Salon; TV, DVD, music system, sofa set, dining area.
- Air conditioning use is 12 hours daily.
Full security equipment, sailing equipment, navigation equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, satellite antenna, hot water system.
Teak floor, sofa and dining table on the back deck, sunbathing areas in flybridge, music system, sea ladder, shower.
Oven, refrigerator, freezer, beverage cooler, wine cooler, ice maker, coffee machine, filter coffee machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat 50 HP, water ski, Ringo, banana, fishing equipment, mask fins snorkel Backgammon, okey, playing cards
This boat is at your service for your Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek and Bozburun boat rental requests.
Most of the gullets are rented on a WEEKLY basis from Saturday to Saturday, especially during high season (June-July-August-September). Smaller gullets with lower capacity can be rented for shorter periods. In May and October, which is called the Low Season, charters can be done for any period. The time of boarding is after 3.00 pm on Saturdays and disembarkation is by 10.00 am following Saturday.
Bodrum - Gulf of Gokova - Bodrum 1 Week
The Gulf of Gokova with its unique natural beauties, extremely clean sea, dense and sheltered bays, maintains its first place among the Blue Cruise Routes in Turkey. We can say that the Gulf of Gokova should definitely be tried for a peaceful and memorable Blue Cruise experience in Turkey.
- Day 1: Bodrum. Boarding around 15:00. Overnight stay in a nearby bay
- Day 2: Orak Island-Cokertme
- Day 3: Seven Islands-Kufre-English Harbor
- Day 4: Cleopatra Island-Karacasogut
- Day 5: Longoz Bay-Tuzla Bay
- Day 6: Kargili Bay-Kissebuku
- Day 7: Pabuc Burnu-Yali Ciftlik Bay
- Day 8: Bodrum. After breakfast, farewell time is the latest 10 am.
Bodrum - Gulf of Hisaronu - Bodrum 1 Week
The Gulf of Hisaronu route is one of the most loved Blue Cruise Routes in Turkey. It is a perfect route that combines historical sites like Knidos ancient city, small villages like Dathca, Selimiye, and Bozburun, crystal clear bays surrounded with pine trees and some bays with lovely local restaurants that can be reached only by boat.
- Day 1: Bodrum. Boarding around 15:00. Overnight stay in a nearby bay.
- Day 2: Palamutbuku-Ince Burun
- Day 3: Aktur Bay-Bencik Bay
- Day 4: Emel Sayin Bay-Orhaniye Bay-Selimiye Bay
- Day 5: Dirsek Bükü-Bozburun
- Day 6: Datca-Knidos
- Day 7: Kara Ada-Meteor Bay-Poyraz Harbor
- Day 8: Bodrum. After breakfast, the latest farewell time is 10.00 am.