Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
: personas numéricas
If you want to improve your confidence as a rescuer or learn/practice lifesaving techniques, the EFR training is the ideal option!
Because emergencies can happen anywhere and at any time, EFR training prepares you to manage potentially life-threatening circumstances efficiently. It's best to be prepared!
The training focuses on enhancing lay rescuers' confidence and willingness to respond in the event of a medical emergency. Participants in the course learn easy procedures for emergency treatment and practice applying skills in a stress-free learning environment.
To promote learning and allow you to begin studying right away, all courses are supplemented by self-study guides, videos, and fast reference cards.
The CPR and first aid training criteria for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings are met by EFR courses.
The EFR courses listed below are based on internationally accepted medical emergency treatment criteria.
• Primary Care (CPR) - This course teaches you how to deal with life-threatening crises.
• Secondary Care (First Aid) - Because many medical illnesses are not life-threatening and emergency medical assistance are frequently delayed or unavailable, this course teaches you how to offer pain relief and limit the danger of future injury.
• Care for Children - Participants in this course will study, practice, and implement emergency care techniques tailored to aiding babies and children in medical situations. • CPR & AED - This course emphasizes CPR training as well as teaching participants how to operate an AED (automated external defibrillator).
A prevalent misperception among those interested in taking the Emergency First Response Course is that you must be a diver. No. This training is beneficial to everyone, whether you are a diver or not. There are also no age or physical condition restrictions.
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
Este listado se enumera para las siguientes opciones de chárter.
With Captain and Crew both
Basado en la opción de opción de alquiler establecida para esta lista y su elección de aprovechar estas opciones bajo el proceso de reserva de esta carta, puede ser aplicable una tarifa adicional, por ejemplo; para aprovechar el servicio de la tripulación.