Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
: personas numéricas
Earn the Adventure Diver certification by completing three Adventure Dives (wreck diving, deep diving, fish identification, etc.). Improve your scuba abilities and build confidence in Sri Lanka with us!
PADI Adventure Diver is a subcategory of PADI Advanced Open Water Diver.
To become certified, you must first accomplish the following tasks:
• Development of knowledge in our diving center
• Three open water dives to put your abilities to the test and explore!
• Take credit! Each Adventure Dive can be used to the first dive of a PADI Specialty Diver Course.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers above the age of 10 who desire to advance should enroll in an Adventure Diver course. Only select Adventures Dives are open to young divers.
From 10 years:
• Boat Diving
• Peak Performance Buoyancy
From 12 to 15 years:
• Deep Diving (max. 21 meters)
• Night Diving
• Search & Recovery
• Wreck Diving
Schedule Day 1 (8:30 - 14:00)
When you arrive at the base, one of our local or international Divemasters or Instructors will greet you. You complete the relevant documentation, provide a medical declaration, and make your payment. We take both credit cards and cash.
For around half a day, you begin in the classroom with the theoretical portion, which includes films, knowledge reviews, quizzes, and the final test.
Day 2 (8:30 - 14:00)
You will begin diving at a nearby dive location the same day or the next day.
The Adventure Diver Course also requires three dives. You and your instructor decide which dives to take (Navigation, Deep, Boat, Peak Performance, Buoyancy, Wreck etc.).
Please keep in mind that the availability of Adventure Dives (Night or Wreck) is subject to the day's weather and sea conditions.
You practice your talents and discover more of the undersea world!
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
Este listado se enumera para las siguientes opciones de chárter.
With Captain and Crew both
Basado en la opción de opción de alquiler establecida para esta lista y su elección de aprovechar estas opciones bajo el proceso de reserva de esta carta, puede ser aplicable una tarifa adicional, por ejemplo; para aprovechar el servicio de la tripulación.