Need an instant help?
Initiate a chat to instantly talk to one of our dedicated holiday experts 24/7.No bots! Speak to a real support person, ready to answer your queries in a real time.
The surprisingly spacious Motor boat is a pleasure to drive and ideal for entertaining. She is certified to carry 10 passengers and is ideal for all day-boating adventures, including sunbathing, picnicking on board, water sports, and fishing trips.
The boat is designed in a boldly modern style, with energetic lines, black railings, and a spacious deck plan. Driving is a joy, with excellent seakeeping performance thanks to an Air Step 2-equipped hull. With a center console, a modular cockpit, and an aft bench that converts into a spacious sun pad, this Flyer has excellent modularity. The materials used in the cockpit are another example of the attention to detail. Choosing either of the two available upholstery options reveals true attention to detail and high quality finishes.
It is small enough and easy to transport by road and single engine is ergonomic, saves money and offers good performance. Circulation to the stern is made easier and the swim platform is much bigger. With a 350 hp Suzuki engine, she can reach peak speeds of 43 knots. With a fishing station or T-top, It can be used for any programme.
Every space on boat is functional, ergonomic, and agile, and there are plenty of options to accommodate even the largest families!
The watercraft characteristics comprise of: • Length : 8.1m • Beam : 2.5m • Draft: 0.5m • Manufactured year: 2021 • Number of cabins : 0 • Number of berths : 0 • Maximum capacity : 10 • Bathrooms: 0 • Engine: 300 hp • Fuel tank: 280L • Water tank: 80L
Equipment Outside • Bimini, • Bow thruster, • Electric windlass, • Outside shower, • Swim ladder, • Bathing platform, • Electric bilge pump, • Loudspeaker (outside), • Deck table, • Outdoor mats, • Convertible bow solarium
Inside • Music system, • Fridge, • AM/FM radio, • Fresh water, • Socket 12V, • Bluetooth, • USB connection
Navigation • Depth sounder, • VHF radio, • Hand bearing compass, • First aid kit, • Bow Thruster, • GPS Plotter in cockpit
Payment and Reservation In order for the reservation of the vessel to become binding, 80% of the rental amount shall be paid, whereby no vessel shall be considered definitively reserved until the above mentioned payment is made. The remaining 20 % shall be paid in advance, at least one month before starting the cruise, whereby the reservation shall be considered null and void in case the payment is not settled. Non-compliance with payment obligations stated in the present contract shall result in the automatic cancellation of the executed reservation. By executing a reservation and by settling the advance payments the client accepts all conditions.
Expenditures Assumed by the Lessee. All costs for provisioning, fuel, lubricants, gas, ice, moorage in harbours and marinas, and generally all material and maintenance expenditures for the vessel during the rental period are not included in the rental price and shall be assumed exclusively by the lessee.
Use of the Vessel. To use the chartered vessel properly and in accordance with maritime authorities' rules. Not transporting more than the number of passengers permitted by the vessel's certificate of seaworthiness, using the vessel solely for recreational purposes, and not participating in regattas. Furthermore, he agrees not to cede, subcontract, or sublet the vessel in whole or in part. The leese declares that he is aware of the restrictions imposed by the COVID10 pandemic. Not to bring animals on board unless the ship owner gives permission. Not to transport weapons, drugs, or any other items that might violate Spanish law. Towing other vessels is strictly prohibited; similarly, the chartered vessel shall only be towed in an emergency and only using the vessel's own ropes to reduce rescue costs. The lessee shall not enter into any agreements or accept any responsibilities without the prior approval of the ship owner. If dangerous weather conditions are indicated in the weather or sea forecasts (wind speed greater than 6 Beaufort or 27 wind knots), the lessee agrees not to leave the harbour in which he is located or to proceed to the nearest safe harbour or anchorage. The lessee must be aware of the meteorological conditions at all times in order to have a navigation plan that allows him to ensure the vessel's integrity while avoiding unnecessary risks. Not leaving the vessel in high seas without an experienced crew member on board, always sailing with the sails most appropriate to the weather conditions, ensuring safe sailing and a manageable strain on the sails, mast, rigging, sprit, and other equipment Do not use cleaning products or utensils that could damage the vessel. To be held liable for any damage or impairment that may occur on the chartered vessel, as well as the loss of any of its components and any delay in returning the vessel. To be held liable for any theft or loss of the dinghy if it is not stored in a closed chest or properly strapped in the deck of the vessel. The lessee is responsible for all consequences of anchoring, particularly measures required in the event of wind or current changes. to be held liable for the actions of all people named on the passengers list, the number of whom on board must not exceed the vessel's maximum capacity. To use the vessel solely for touristic or leisure purposes; the vessel shall not be used for commercial purposes, professional fishing and transportation, sports competitions and regattas, or any other use that is incompatible with the vessel's purpose. The lessee, as the sole person in charge of the vessel during the rental period, is responsible for using the vessel responsibly and in accordance with the rules of the competent authorities, being the sole and exclusive party in charge and liable for any consequences that may result from noncompliance.Read Less
1.- Suspensive Condition:
As a suspensive condition the validity of the present contract is subject to the payment by the lessee of the reservation amount agreed in the following Terms and Conditions, as reservations are not valid until said payment is made.
2.- Payment and Reservation
In order for the reservation of the vessel to become binding, 80% of the rental amount shall be paid, whereby no vessel shall be considered definitively reserved until the above mentioned payment is made. The remaining 20 % shall be paid in advance, at least one month before starting the cruise, whereby the reservation shall be considered null and void in case the payment is not settled.
The lessee, and BEFORE ten ( + 10 ) weeks before the expected date of delivery of the boat, may unilaterally withdraw from the contract with a penalty of 20% of the total value of the rental previously booked. If the lessee decides to cancel between ten (10) and eight (8) weeks prior to the date of delivery of the boat, the lessor is authorised to charge 40% of the total rental amount, if he cancels between eight (8) and four (4) weeks prior to the date of delivery, the lessor will charge 60% of the rental amount, if he cancels between four (4) and two (2) weeks prior to the date, the lessor will be charged 80% of the rental value, if he cancels less than two (-2) weeks prior to the date, the lessor will be charged 100% of the amounts received from the lessee, all in respect of the damages caused by such cancellation. If it is impossible to provide some of the services under the agreed conditions, the company will offer the user the option of either reimbursing the total amount paid without any further request or claim for any reason, or accepting a supplement to the contract specifying the modifications introduced and their repercussion on the price.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.