Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
: personas numéricas
Looking for an adventure during your vacation? Dive with us and try something new! Discover the underwater world and learn more about the Indian Ocean's spectacular marine life.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to breathe underwater? If you want to PADI Discover Scuba Diving but aren't quite ready to commit to a certification course, this is the course for you.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. It is not a scuba certification course.
What a rush it was to breathe underwater for the first time! This is simply unrivaled! It takes some getting used to at first. After all, people aren't built for it. Most participants realize how simple diving can be after a few minutes of quiet breathing under water. The first prerequisites for completing your first diving exercises are to remain calm and follow the instructions of your PADI Divemaster. If that works after a few minutes, the majority of the participants are ecstatic and will never forget their first impression under water.
Under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional, you learn the fundamental safety guidelines and diving skills. If you plan on doing an open water dive, you'll need to practice a few more skills in shallow water to get ready for your adventure. Prepare to:
• Discover the fundamentals of scuba diving equipment and how to use it underwater.
• Discover how it feels to breathe underwater.
• Learn essential skills that you will use on every scuba dive.
• Have a good time swimming around and exploring.
• Learn how to become a certified diver by taking the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Following your DSD experience, you will get a Certificate of Recognition (not a diving certification) and will be registered in the PADI system. If you choose to continue and acquire your first scuba diving certification, we will usually reduce the cost of the PADI Open Water Diver Course.
The certificate verifies that you attended and successfully finished a PADI Discover Scuba Diving course.
When you arrive at the base, one of our local or international Divemasters or Instructors will greet you. You complete the necessary paperwork, provide a medical statement, and make your payment. We accept both credit cards and cash.
The theoretical portion of the course begins in the classroom with a PADI film and a brief quiz.
Then you'll be measured for your equipment, which includes fins, a mask, and a wetsuit. After the instructor has set up all of the equipment, you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving.
Then you have a thorough yet concise dive and boat briefing with your group. This includes vital information on the diving sites, safety procedures, dive site attractions, marine life, and signs and signals.
Finally, we set sail! Once the equipment has been loaded onto the boats with the assistance of our staff, we depart for our dive sites, the majority of which are within 10 minutes of each other.
Underwater, time moves swiftly because you are surrounded by fish. You will see incredible marine life and breathe underwater for the first time. A single dive can last up to 35 to 45 minutes, depending on your breathing and oxygen intake.
If you like your first dive, you may go back and grow even more comfortable. If you have more time and can't wait to go in the water, you might move on to the PADI Open Water Course.
When you return to the diving school, our Divemaster will assist you in identifying the various species you saw during your dives.
Diving helps to form bonds between people from all over the world who share a love of the ocean, and we provide a platform for that to happen.
Padi discover scuba diving
• Maximum depth 12 metres
• Taught by PADI Instructor
• Learn more information about scuba diving
• Theory in a classroom with PADI video • Trying certain skills underwater
Please be aware that due to the high demand for fun dives in the morning, we have decided to start Try Scuba Diving in the afternoon (in some cases, in the off-season, there is also the possibility to start in the morning). You can begin at 13:15 p.m. in the afternoon. Please contact us AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE so that we can organize the course groups and reserve a spot for you.
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
We offer three different diving packages.
1 Try Scuba Dive
• equipment included
• free pick-up
• Price: 110€
2 Try Scuba Dives
• equipment included
• free pick-up
• Price: 167€
• action camera rental
• pictures by Divemaster
• post production
• Price: 23€
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
Este listado se enumera para las siguientes opciones de chárter.
With Captain and Crew both
Basado en la opción de opción de alquiler establecida para esta lista y su elección de aprovechar estas opciones bajo el proceso de reserva de esta carta, puede ser aplicable una tarifa adicional, por ejemplo; para aprovechar el servicio de la tripulación.