The 2018 Azimut Magellano 53 is a rather special boat. The hull has been designed in the lower part like that of a trawler giving it an excellent safety record. The boat is perfect for long passage cruising with excellent seakeeping, as well as simply having fun and enjoying a day out in the bay. This unique dual mode hull ensures comfortable navigation and excellent seakeeping, even in less favourable sea conditions and therefore has a reputation of being smooth and unslammable. Whilst on cruising speed mode it has one the most economical fuel consumption in the market and thus is far more environmentally friendly than many of its peers.
The Azimut semi displacement hull with round bilge along the centerline, broad hard chines, central skeg, and a vertical bow tends to cleave the waves aside rather than planing across their tops and prevents slamming and thus assures a smooth ride.
The beautifully Italian designed interior of this boat allows for very comfortable living. Either to to spend the weekend on your boat or for passage making. 3 cabins provide a generous space for 6 guests. There is also a hostess cabin and a captain’s cabin for one in the stern + en suite toilet, which alternatively can be used for family or guests.
This Azimut Magellano 53 is in great condition and perfect technical order. It is ready to go. The boat has never been chartered and only used for the owners corporate entertainment and family & friends weekends cruising.
Summing it up the Azimut Magellano 53 is a new version of an explorer yacht with a smart entertaining area. It is noticeable and stands apart from the crowd in a very good way.
The Azimut Magellano 53 is powered by twin Cummins QSC 8.3 - 500 mHP V-drive, she has never been chartered and is one of the most impressive trawler yachts currently on the market.
The price includes Dingy. See the first picture in the photo gallery.
Main Technical data:
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 16.90m
- Beam max 4.7m Draft (incl. props at full load) 1.44m
- Displacement (at full load) 30,8t
- Project Building material GRP Exterior styling & concept Cor D. Rover Yacht Design Interior designer Azimut Yachts Keel Semi displacement Dual Mode Builder Azimut Yachts.
The cabin configuration on this Azimut Magellano is as follows or as seen in the photos:
- Master cabin – sleep two in double + en suite bathroom
- VIP Cabin – sleeps 2 in double (shares bathroom with guest pullman cabin / day toilet)
- Guest pullman cabin - sleeps 2 in bunk beds
- Hostess cabin – sleeps one in bunk / storage area. Starboard side of the boat
- Captain – sleeps one in the stern + en suite toilet
- Engines 2 x Cummins QSC 8.3 - 500 mHP V-drive (approx. 984 hours)
- Maximum speed (performance test mass) up to 22 kn Cruising speed (performance test mass) up to 16/8 kn
- Fuel capacity 3200 l (845 US Gal) Water capacity 700 l (184 US Gal)
Take a look at the video here to appreciate her design and lines. There is also a walk around video for you to peruse.
Delivery can be organised by KaterBlue anywhere in Europe or the Middle East on the seaside.
VAT is not paid.