Intelligent, inventive, comfortable, and a joy to sail. Farr Yacht Design (USA) created this sailing yacht, with Design Unlimited (UK) in charge of the external style and interior design aspects. She is astute, inventive, and a joy to sail.
This purposeful 46-foot boat guarantees a great balance of safety, excitement, and comfort. The on-board amenities and below-deck room, along with It's exceptional sailing performance, make it ideal for families sailing together and provides real blue-water passage capabilities. The biggest electrically powered bathing platform in her class provides an excellent additional sunbathing space at anchor and a comfortable seat when raised.
She has a contemporary and purposeful appearance, with enormous coach roof windows, the largest electronic bathing platform in her class, and very comfy L-shaped cockpit seats. The cockpit table is big and has folding leaves, as well as sturdy footrests under the cockpit chairs for added security when sailing. She has dual helms, which increase cockpit room and access, and twin rudders, which allow confident steering at higher degrees of heel. When the breeze picks up, you have complete control. With a small crew aboard, sail management and agility are simple thanks to navigation instruments at both helms.
It has a spacious below-deck area that emanates flair and luxury. She provides a new depth to excellent design with three twin cabins, three heads, and showers, all of which are en suite. The main stateroom, which is merely referred to as a "suite," features a separate shower room to port and a separate head and basin to starboard.
Furthermore, in the 4 cabin variant, the master suite accommodation forward may be changed into two double cabins by simply installing a longitudinal modular bulkhead.
Because of the increased beam aft, the two en-suite aft bedrooms are generously spacious, with complete double berths and full standing area in the forward section of each cabin.
The saloon table incorporates a navigation table, and the sofa stretches to comfortably accommodate 8 around the table. The stainless steel and wood combination provides contemporary while also evoking a sense of style and tradition. Living onboard is practical and genuinely civilized when combined with lots of storage throughout.
Charter rates are in Euro, refer to weekly charter period & include:
• Current VAT 12% (the rate is 50% discount on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration which states he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation).
• Use of yachts with the following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy with outboard engine, Warm water supply, Sprayhood, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter rates do not include:
• Fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses & mooring fees • Provisions: Ask for our provisioning form. Fill it in and email it to us. We’ll take care of it and on your embarkation, your food and beverages will be on-board.
• Transfer services from Airport to Base.
Compulsory per charter:
Starter Pack (not commissionable, payable at the base in cash): End cleaning, Outboard engine (free of charge), Fuel for the outboard engine, cooking gas, Water, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 2 bath towels per person per week, Mooring fees for the first & last night) :
• Yachts with 3 cabins 207€, 4 cabins 242€, 5 cabins 265€, 6 cabins 310€
• Catamarans: 310€
• Embarkation: starting date from 17:00.
• Disembarkation: ending day by 09:00.
• Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, at the latest. Check-in/out procedures time is part of the charter period.
• SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 92€ per charter week
• Safety net installed: 230€ per charter
• Extra linen: 11€ / Set per person / week
• Beach towels: 11€ / per piece
• Automatic Life Jacket: 28€ / week
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms apply: For bookings canceled up to 46 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee. For bookings canceled less than 45 days prior to embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee. No show / withhold of every paid amount.
50% down payment (of the total charter fee, depending on the booking date) is paid by the bank’s transfer to our account upon contract signing/booking confirmation. 50% final payment 45 days prior to embarkation. If the 2nd payment is not paid by the date as stated on the booking confirmation without any notice from the agency/client, then Hermes Yachting P.C. reserve the right to cancel the charter without returning the advance payments
(maximum 10 guests)BOOK NOW Book Now