This perfect four-cabin sailing yacht, was constructed in 2007 and is now stationed in Olympic Marina in Greece. It can sleep up to ten passengers in four double cabins and a saloon with two additional beds. The price includes pillows and blankets. The sailing boat has two toilets and a shower. Rolling mainsail, solar panels, bimini, and bow thruster are among the boat's amenities. It also has a flat-screen television, heating, an audio system, outside speakers, and inside speakers. The galley is fully equipped with a freezer, oven, cooker, sink, and kitchen equipment.
A comfortable boat for a larger number of people who need more space to unwind. Excellent for family or friend vacations. Ample space below deck in the cabins, restrooms, kitchen, and living area, as well as the opportunity to separate from the rest of the crew. You can truly unwind. The yacht's rich equipment and lots of room for resting, sun deck, and children's play area make it an excellent choice for your vacation.
• Electronic Instruments
• Bilge pump - electric
• Electric anchor windlass
• Batteries charger
• Plug 220V/12V
• Bilge pump - mechanic
• Boat documents
• Bed linen
• Towels (2 per person)
• Galley equipment
• Electric fans in cabins
• Hot water
• Radio/CD BLUETOOTH player with interior and exterior speakers
• Gas Oven
• Dinner table
• Lazy bag
• Full Batten mainsail
• Lazy jacks
• Roller genoa
• Anchor chain
• Steering wheels
• Electric windlass
• Cockpit shower
• Solar panels
• Cockpit speakers
• Mooring ropes
• Swimming ladder
• Anchor Type
• Cockpit table
Navigation and communications
• Navigation set
• Speed log
• Chart & pilot book
• GPS in the cockpit
• Nautical charts
• List of lights
• Chart plotter
• Outboard type
• Dinghy type
• Outboard engine
• Teak cockpit
Charter rates are in Euro, refer to weekly charter period & include:
• Current VAT 12% (the rate is 50% discount on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration which states he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation).
• Use of yachts with the following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy with outboard engine, Warm water supply, Sprayhood, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter rates do not include:
• Fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses & mooring fees
• Provisions: Ask for our provisioning form. Fill it in and email it to us. We’ll take care of it and on your embarkation, your food and beverages will be on-board.
• Transfer services from Airport to Base.
Compulsory per charter:
Starter Pack (not commissionable, payable at the base in cash): End cleaning, Outboard engine (free of charge), Fuel for the outboard engine, cooking gas, Water, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 2 bath towels per person per week, Mooring fees for the first & last night) :
• Yachts with 3 cabins 207€, 4 cabins 242€, 5 cabins 265€, 6 cabins 310€
• Catamarans: 310€ • Embarkation: starting date from 17:00.
• Disembarkation: ending day by 09:00.
• Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, at the latest. Check-in/out procedures time is part of the charter period.
• SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 92€ per charter week
• Safety net installed: 230€ per charter
• Extra linen: 11€ / Set per person / week
• Beach towels: 11€ / per piece
• Automatic Life Jacket: 28€ / weekRead Less
This listing is listed for following charter options.
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms apply: For bookings canceled up to 46 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee. For bookings canceled less than 45 days prior to embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee. No show / withhold of every paid amount.
50% down payment (of the total charter fee, depending on the booking date) is paid by the bank’s transfer to our account upon contract signing/booking confirmation. 50% final payment 45 days prior to embarkation. If the 2nd payment is not paid by the date as stated on the booking confirmation without any notice from the agency/client, then Hermes Yachting P.C. reserve the right to cancel the charter without returning the advance payments
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.
(maximum 10 guests)BOOK NOW Book Now