This sailing yacht is a big yacht that sleeps six people (three double cabins). The 'owner's cabin' on the prow is a spacious cabin with its own bathroom. In the stern, there are two extra bedrooms and a wet room. This boat not only looks wonderful, but it also sails beautifully.It is an excellent boat for individuals who want a simple and comfortable sailing experience, as its size allows you to have complete control of the vessel.
When sailing, the boat is more than just a joy. Both the saloon and cockpit are big enough to host guests for drinks when anchored or in port. These rates do not include gasoline, obligatory port taxes in the home port, or cleaning. The boat rental comes with a dinghy, a bimini, GPS, and a large inventory.
• Length: 13.06m
• Beam: 3.99m
• Draft: 1.90m
• Cabins: 3
• Berths: 8
• Water capacity: 360L
• Fuel capacity: 220L
• Engine power: 50hp
• Max capacity: 6
• GPS chartplotter
• Marine VHF radio
• DSC station
• Navigation charts
• Bimini top
• Hot water
• Solar panels
• Bed linen
• Deck shower
• Boarding ladder
• Galley equipment
• Gas stove and oven
• Life raft
• Life jackets
• First aid kit
• Distress flares
• Safety equipment
• Fire extinguisher
• Electric bilge pump
• MP3 player
• Snorkeling equipment
Charter rates are in Euro, refer to weekly charter period & include:
• Current VAT 12% (the rate is 50% discount on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration which states he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation).
• Use of yachts with the following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy with outboard engine, Warm water supply, Sprayhood, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter rates do not include:
• Fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses & mooring fees • Provisions: Ask for our provisioning form. Fill it in and email it to us. We’ll take care of it and on your embarkation, your food and beverages will be on-board.
• Transfer services from Airport to Base.
Compulsory per charter:
Starter Pack (not commissionable, payable at the base in cash): End cleaning, Outboard engine (free of charge), Fuel for the outboard engine, cooking gas, Water, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 2 bath towels per person per week, Mooring fees for the first & last night) :
• Yachts with 3 cabins 207€, 4 cabins 242€, 5 cabins 265€, 6 cabins 310€
• Catamarans: 310€
• Embarkation: starting date from 17:00.
• Disembarkation: ending day by 09:00.
• Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, at the latest. Check-in/out procedures time is part of the charter period.
• SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 92€ per charter week
• Safety net installed: 230€ per charter
• Extra linen: 11€ / Set per person / week
• Beach towels: 11€ / per piece
• Automatic Life Jacket: 28€ / week