This perfect sailing yacht was built in 2001. It is an excellent alternative and is available for rent in Greece. It features six rooms and can accommodate up to 12 people, plus the crew. It has a length of 17 meters and a draught of 2.3 meters. It is licensed and professionally handled by our yacht charter business.
She is a genuinely elegant boat that offers great accommodation, astounding performance, and simple, trustworthy handling. With a long list of standard specifications, this luxury yacht is ideal for blue sea cruising or charter.
It has 6 toilets and a shower. The boat's equipment includes a rolling mainsail, a generator, a bimini, and a bow thruster. It also has air conditioning, an audio system, outside and inside speakers, and a navigation system. The galley is fully equipped with a freezer, oven, cooker, sink, and kitchen equipment.
• Furling main sail and furling genoa, electric winch
• GPS-plotter in the cockpit (Navionics Chart), autopilot, wind/depth/speed instruments
• Teak deck and teak cockpit, sun beds on deck
• Hydraulic Gangway
• Bowthruster, dinghy with outboard and davits at stern
• Bimini & sprayhood replaced in 2018
• Electric fridge in cockpit table
• Air Condition in all cabins and saloon, Generator 12KWA
• TV, DVD, Radio/MP3 player with speakers in cockpit and saloon
• Crew cabin with two beds and separate WC/shower
• Solar panels, hot water, fans in all cabins and saloon
• All toilets are electric, vacuum
• Galley: Fully equipped, extras: Refrigerator and freezer, microwave, Espresso/filter coffee maker
• Complete Safety equipment
Charter rates are in Euro, refer to weekly charter period & include:
• Current VAT 12% (the rate is 50% discount on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration which states he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation).
• Use of yachts with the following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy with outboard engine, Warm water supply, Sprayhood, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter rates do not include:
• Fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses & mooring fees • Provisions: Ask for our provisioning form. Fill it in and email it to us. We’ll take care of it and on your embarkation, your food and beverages will be on-board.
• Transfer services from Airport to Base.
Compulsory per charter:
Starter Pack (not commissionable, payable at the base in cash): End cleaning, Outboard engine (free of charge), Fuel for the outboard engine, cooking gas, Water, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 2 bath towels per person per week, Mooring fees for the first & last night) :
• Yachts with 3 cabins 207€, 4 cabins 242€, 5 cabins 265€, 6 cabins 310€
• Catamarans: 310€
• Embarkation: starting date from 17:00.
• Disembarkation: ending day by 09:00.
• Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, at the latest. Check-in/out procedures time is part of the charter period.
• SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 92€ per charter week
• Safety net installed: 230€ per charter
• Extra linen: 11€ / Set per person / week
• Beach towels: 11€ / per piece
• Automatic Life Jacket: 28€ / week
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms apply: For bookings canceled up to 46 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee. For bookings canceled less than 45 days prior to embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee. No show / withhold of every paid amount.
50% down payment (of the total charter fee, depending on the booking date) is paid by the bank’s transfer to our account upon contract signing/booking confirmation. 50% final payment 45 days prior to embarkation. If the 2nd payment is not paid by the date as stated on the booking confirmation without any notice from the agency/client, then Hermes Yachting P.C. reserve the right to cancel the charter without returning the advance payments
(maximum 12 guests)BOOK NOW Book Now