This is the Red Sea's most beautifully furnished 40-meter Super Yacht. It offers palatial accommodation with six handcrafted cabins for 13 people, a comprehensive selection of activities from scuba diving and kite surfing to motorised water sports, your own personal Chef, and a skilled international crew ready to care after your every need. It is available for private charters, business events, family vacations, special occasions, and weddings.
Luxury Travel of Egypt built the hull under the supervision of Germanischer Lloyds of Germany. Cold moulded fiberglass epoxy over timber planking is used in the building of the hull. Two MAN 12-cylinder 800 horsepower diesel engines are linked to ZF-2000 transmissions. Engine controls by Kobelt Mighty Mariner and an integrated MAN Engine Diagnostic System (EDS). Two Stamegna generator sets with a combined output of 216KVA (PerkinsT1004 Diesels connected to Stamford Generators) Kobelt twin rudder system with Ray Marine integrated Auto-Pilot system.
52sq.m full beam stateroom with stunning panoramic windows, large walk-in-indressing room, two work-stations, private in-room dining, lounge area with 55" 3d flat screen led tv, king-size bed, mini-bar stockedwith your preferred drinks.
Full beam suite of 44 sq.m. with elevated panoramic sea views. bedroom with a queensize double bed, a dressing table, and a 32" flat screen tv, as well as a luxury double basin his and her bathroom. separate private lounge with five comfortable lounge seating, a large 47" 3d flat screen tv with on demand movies, and direct access to the sun-deck. private in-room dining with table seating for four and a 4 speaker sound system with a pre-loaded ipod and a mini bar full of your preferred drinks.
Full-beam king sized double bed and dressing table 25 sq.m. a comfortable lounge area, a 42" flat screen tv with on demand movies, and a workstation with a mini-bar full of your preferred drinks. bathroom with double basin in luxury.
Lounge area: seating for 12 guests, 47" 3d flat screentv, library. formal dining for 14 around a beautifully hand crafted diningtable and chairs with female hostess service. bar: large bar offering a selection of local and imported wines, beers, and spirits.
It has 14 seated guests with an overhead shade, a bar with seating for four, a heated fresh water whirlpool, sun loungers and fatboy beanbags, a six-speaker sound system, and mood lighting and Mixed sun and sheltered seating for 20 people,dining table for five, hostess service, dive and snorkelling equipment store room, 4 speaker sound system, mood lighting.
It is fully equipped for 13 divers. unlimited dives, air & nitrox, wet suits, bcds, tanks, weights, regulators, masks & fins in all sizes. dive instructor on board, free introductory dive courses for beginners and advanced boards in various sizes to fit different wind conditions and body weight. two extremely powerful tenders water skiing, wakeboarding, knee boarding, banana boat riding, and tube rides.
• Length 40M, 550m2 of space over 4 levels, 6 gueststaterooms, 2 bars, salon, formal dining for 14, 4 outside deck areas.
• Individually hand crafted suites with modern international design comprising of 3 palatial full-beam double bed suites and 3 large sized
• staterooms(double, twin, triple), all with latest in-room entertainment systems including HD 3D LED TVs with video on demand.
• Unmatched level of service by an international professional crew of 10.
• Gourmet meals served in our formal dining saloon or al fresco on the sun decks
• Exclusive use for your own personal group offering a selection of destinations and tailor made itineraries to suit your chosen activities away
• from the crowds.
• Relax in style on one of two spacious sun decks with fresh water heated Jacuzzi and open air bar service.
• Fully equipped for 13 scuba divers (no need to bring your own equipment). Unlimited dives for qualified divers with our personal Dive
• Instructor also offering introductory dive courses for non-divers. Diving certification for beginners and advanced speciality courses are
• available at an additional fee.
• Equipped with Kite surfing, Wind Surfing, Water Skiing, Wakeboarding and more....
• All inclusive – accommodation, food, non-alcoholic drinks, all dive equipment, intro dive courses, unlimited dives, all water sports, marine park
• fees, marina fees, fuel & airport transfers.
• licences & Fuel
• food, drinks, chef , services hostess) water sport
• kite – diving – speed boat)-
• Trips / F&B / water sports