We're here to make your vacation even more enjoyable! It's always a joy to assist our clients in making their long-awaited fantasy holidays a reality! We've received feedback from guests who were dissatisfied with the level of service offered by their charter company, citing issues with quality, convenience, cleanliness, and maintenance, among other things. As a result, we've made the pledge to build a firm where client happiness is our absolute top priority. Our pleasure and satisfaction comes from making our clients happy. We go to great lengths to guarantee that each and every guest has the most enjoyable holiday possible. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our service to you. We feel that our success and growth are due to our dedication to providing high-quality service and care, as well as our level of competence.
We are the appropriate people for you if you want to travel quickly and in elegance to one of the Croatian islands! Improve the speed, comfort, and cost-effectiveness of your cruise to your final vacation location. Imagine being able to visit all of the illusive islands of Bra, Hvar, Vis, Lastovo, olta, Mljet, and Korula at any time. We'll be there for you from the start of your holiday if you need us (meeting you at the airport, bus, or train station). Your job is to tell us when and where you want to go, and we'll take care of the rest – it's that simple. There will be no packed ferries, no rushed timetables, and no stress! We want to make it as simple as possible for you so that you can enjoy every moment of your holiday. Even if you're not sure what you'll need to go to your preferred location, we'll make sure you have all the information you'll need before you there. We are excited to have you aboard!
The price includes:
• Boat taxi
• Refreshment drinks
• Maximum capacity:
• 12 passengers + skipper per boat
• Full insurance for passengers
• If you are planning a day trip/excursion, you might want to leave in the morning (about 09:00) in order to enjoy most of day at sea and at your destination.
• In case of bad weather, we hold the right to cancel the transfer. In such cases, we are not to be held responsible for any damages or time lost, as these circumstances are beyond our control.
• You will be bound by the decisions the Captain makes in such circumstances. Safety comes first!
• Transfer times may vary due to load, weather conditions and technical parameters of the boats used.
Our boat, It was no less of a sea boat because it lacked some of the elegance and behind-the-scenes detailing of British yards. Unlike some of its French competitors, this rough, no-nonsense craft had a little more style and comfort to it. It did, however, adhere to the 'Gallic minimalism styling' trend, which prioritized utility and safety over style, athletic handling, and performance. Nonetheless, even by today's standards, this boat is still considered to have a capable hull that provides predictable and responsive handling in all weathers. The Prestige 46 has always been a big selling point, along with a relatively low price tag when new and a high grade of engineering.
Features & Equipment
• Remote Controler, Stern Thruster, VHF
• Maps, Fenders, Dinghy, TV, Bimini, Outboard engine, Heating, VHF, Generator, Depth sounder, Autopilot, Ice maker, Holding tank (150), Air condition(AC), Radar (5000)
• Multimedia and Smart TV in VIP Cabin, Pad/Tablet, Dolce Gusto Machine, Smart TV, Cockpit Speakers, TV + DVD, Radio/CD, Stereo system
• Radar, Chartplotter, GPS Chartplotter, Log/Speedo, Depth Gauge
• Electric Windlass, Deck Shower, Bimini, Deck Tent, Teak Decks, Bathing Platform
• Heating, Hot Water System, Air Conditioning
• Shore Power Connection
• Sinks (num.) (2), Refrigerator, Microwave, Cool Box, Cooker (num.) (1), Cooker with oven, Fly Bridge Fridge
• The boat and all passengers on board are insured.
• Fuel is not included in price.
• The tenant takes over the boat with a full tank and returns it with full tank.
• Alternatively, the tenant can pay an additional fee for the fuel used at the end of the lease.
Blue Cave Tour
After being picked up at Bol Harbour, you will join our speedboat for a thrilling 90-minute voyage to Bisevo Island and its magnificent Blue Cave. To fully appreciate its ethereal beauty, we'll come at the exact time of day when sunlight reflected off the sea floor bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light, while things in the water glitter in silver. Then we cross the Adriatic to Komiza, a picture-perfect, traditional fisherman's village on the island of Vis. After exploring Komiza, we'll cruise around the island to the southern side to visit the unusual Stiniva bay and swim in the spectacular Green Cave on Ravnik Island. When the sun is shining brightly, light enters the grotto through a big aperture at the top of the cave, creating a beautiful display of silver and green colors. The cave is quite large, and the sea depth is only 3 to 5 meters, so our boat can easily enter. Following that, we travel to Budikovac lagoon, where the magnificent pebble beach and little sheltered bay give an ideal setting for a light lunch and time to relax while swimming and snorkeling.
Our next stop is the town of Hvar, which has one of the most stunning harbors on the Adriatic as well as a rich historic legacy. Its seven-century-old walls, as well as several Venetian-era noble homes and public structures from the 15th to 17th centuries, are still standing. The easy walk about town to uncover the area's numerous beauties is a joy. After exploring Hvar town and possibly having a drink in one of the famous cafés, it's time to return via speedboat.
Tour is a subject to favorable weather conditions. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, we deserve the right to cancel the tour as the safety of our guests is our primary concern. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or full refund.
• Transport with comfortable speed boat
• English speaking Captain
• Water on board
• Snorkeling gear
• Water/windproof jackets
• All taxes and VAT
• Entrance tickets
• Any Private Expenses
Tour is not recommended
• For pregnant women
• Participants with serious back problems
• And children younger than 3 years
• Besides the camera here are few items you may need to enjoy your time during excursion: bathing suites, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, warm sweater, hat, additional clothes to change.
• 08:00 - Departure from Bol
• 08:45 - Arrivnig in town Hvar – sightseeing
• 10:30 - Departure from Hvar to Blue lagoon – Island Budikovac
• 10:45 - Arriving on Blue lagoon, free time for swiming and refreshing
• 11:30 - Cruising to Blue cave on island Biševo, cruise the interior wtith paddle boat
• 13:00 - Driving to Komiža, sightseeing, free time for lunch
• 15:00 - Cruising to Stiniva cove, swimming, snorkeling, coffe time
• 16:00 - Driving back to island Brač and visiting military submarine tunnel
• 18:30 - Arrivnig back to port of Bol
Town Hvar by night
During the summer months, Hvar's nightlife is hailed as "the best. In the evening, there are a variety of cultural events, including performances, exhibits, and concerts, as part of Hvar's summer games. The open cinema in Venerada is also highly popular. Throughout the city, there are numerous music and folk festivals, and street buskers attract tourists' attention. As night falls, people begin to congregate at various bars and hotel terraces. Some will party till dawn in the city's most popular disco clubs. Others will go for a long, romantic walk by the shore, where they will most likely encounter local Klapa Kalenik singing klapa songs somewhere in the town's calmer sections.
• Speed boat ride
• Safety gear
• Port tax
Island Of Hvar And Pakleni Islands
Hvar is a one-of-a-kind blend of lush Mediterranean scenery, outstanding culture, and interesting history. This modest touristic jewel, which front the open sea, embodies Mediterranean charm and cheerfulness. Hvar is a never-ending source of beauty, mood, and adventure. We cruise just a short distance to the neighboring Pakleni islands after exploring the town of Hvar. It is a popular tourist destination and a lovely location to unwind, consisting of a group of 20 islets and reefs. On the islet of Klement, one of the most picturesque bays may be found. Natural wonders abound here, including stunning shallow sandy beaches, some of the best underwater diving spots, fragrant exotic plants, and the Palmizana marina. In addition, there are a few eateries where fresh seafood is always available.
• Speed boat ride
• Safety gear
• Dress casually
• Bring your camera
• Sunscreen and be ready to enjoy a truly memorable day
Brač Island Tour
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the island of Brac and all of its hidden gems. This private excursion takes you on a boat cruise around the island. We'll visit the military tunnels, a tuna fish farm, and drive through lovely bays with crystal clear water. Milna, a charming village, invites you to immerse yourself in the ambience of a historic harbor. Bobovisca na moru, a hidden gem barely touched by tourists, is a short distance away. We'll travel via Positra on the way and stop in Uvala Lovrecina, where you may explore Roman ruins and swim away from the tourists. Pucisca, our next visit, has a stonemason's school and an outdoor exhibition of their magnificent stonework. The beautiful mountain range on the mainland, with the historic pirate settlement of Omis and the second-highest mountain in Croatia, Biokovo (1762 meters), may be seen from the northern side of Brac. We can also stop at Uvala Luke for a swim or a dinner if that is something you would like. We'll return via the fishing settlements of Povlja and Sumartin.
• Transport with a comfortable speed boat
• English speaking Captain
• Snorkeling gear
• Water/windproof jackets
• All taxes
• And VAT
• 09:00 – Start from the dock near fuel station Ina or any another place on Island Brač
• 09:30 – Sightseeing of the village Sumartin
• 10:00 – Visiting village Povlja
• 10:30 – Stop in Pučišča (1 hour)
• 12:30 – Lovrečina bay (free time for lunch and swimming)
• 14:30 – Sightseeing of the village Postira
• 15:00 – Visiting village Bobovišća
• 15:30 – Stip in Milna
• 16:30 – Sightseeing tuna farm and Military tunnel
• 17:00 – Stop for swimming
• 18:00 – Arrival in Bol
Bike & Surf
We are one of Croatia's best-equipped bike centers. We have 130 bikes and bicycle service for all of our customers in our center. We replace our bikes every year to ensure that we only give the best. Our park is updated every year and is open from April to November. We also plan special tours to two islands, Hvar and Bra, so that you may enjoy the beauty of Hvar and Bra while riding your bike. You can enroll in our bike school if your children or you need to enhance your biking skills. Vacations with us will never be boring! Windsurfing, mountain biking, sea kayaking, SUP, and a variety of other activities are available.
If you join us, you will be able to fill your holiday with a variety of activities. So please don't be late. Feel free to contact us so that we may help you organize an amazing vacation.