Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at Digital Underwater Photography, Fish Identification, Deep diving, Enriched-Air diving, or Wreck diving? You may participate in a variety of scuba experiences for a dive. Get a taste of what you like and you'll love scuba diving even more!
Try something new with a PADI Adventure Dive now that you have your Open Water certificate! Gain new skills and prepare for the next scuba level!
Under the guidance of a PADI expert, explore shipwrecks, attempt night diving, or try underwater photography. This is not a course; rather, it is an adventure dive.
You will master particular skills relating to the sort of dive you are performing, and each Adventure Dive may be used to obtain your Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
To receive credit for this dive, you must:
• On your dive, master the fundamentals.
• If chosen, purchase and study the 'deep dive' chapter of the PADI Adventures in Diving textbook, as well as complete a knowledge review.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers above the age of 10 who desire to advance should enroll in an Adventure Diver course. Young divers may only participate in select Adventures Dives; see your PADI Instructor for further information.
Adventure Dives are led by a PADI Instructor and can be completed as a single dive or as part of a two-dive excursion. You can begin with us in the morning at 8:30 a.m., the afternoon at 13:30 p.m., or the late afternoon at 5:30 p.m. (night dives only). Please inform us AT LEAST ONE DAY IN ADVANCE so that we can organize the groups.
When you arrive at the base, one of our local or international Divemasters or Instructors will greet you. You complete the relevant documentation, provide a medical declaration, and make your payment. We take both credit cards and cash.
If you aren't already carrying your own equipment, you will be sized for it. You go through the equipment preparation process step by step with your Divemaster. After all of the equipment has been put up, verified, and explained, you will receive a thorough briefing during which you may brush up on your diving expertise.
This includes critical information on the dive sites, important local and specific diving protocols, safety procedures, recall processes, dive site attractions, marine life, dive profile, signs and signals, and so on. You may also decide the skill you want to work on throughout the dive.
Finally, we set sail! Once the equipment has been placed onto the boats with the assistance of our personnel, we go for our dive spots, the most of which are within 10 minutes of each other.
When you get at the dive location, you will do a buddy check with your Divemaster and then you will be ready to go for the dive. At first, you practice your abilities in shallow water. The Divemaster will ensure that you are comfortable throughout the dive.
A dive can last up to 45 minutes, depending on the No-Decompression Limits.
The drive to the next dive site normally covers the surface interval (depending on the Dive Computer's planning and the dive profile). Meanwhile, the equipment is being prepped for the next dive. Unless absolutely essential, we will NOT return to the diving center between dives.
We urge you to discuss your underwater experience with tea and cookies when you return to the diving school. Our guides provide comments and advice for your next diving trip, assist you in completing logbook entries, and identify various species seen during your dives.
Diving helps to develop bonds between people from all over the world who have a love of the ocean, and we give a platform for that to happen.
Schedule for check-in:
( At the date of Departure )
Schedule for check-out:
( At the date of Arrival )
( Hours )
We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
All of our dives and courses include the following items: a shorty wetsuit, a regulator, a BCD, a mask, fins, weights, and a tank. At the dive center, you may hire additional equipment such as a flashlight, dive computer, compass, dive camera, and so on.
We provide a little discount to divers who bring their own equipment. Please keep in mind that the discount is only applicable if you bring your own BCD and regulator! We cannot, however, provide discounts for tiny products such as just masks, fins, or a dive computer.
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
Price for a single dive with rental gear online is €83.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.