Don’t miss this full-of-experience cruise from Ouranoupolis to Banana Beach. Have fun at Ammouliani's Banana Beach, where you may relax, swim, snorkel, or even try your hand at fishing (Lunch option +5eur).
Enjoy some fantastic moments at Ammouliani's Banana Beach, feel the summer temptation, get your sunbed and umbrella, listen to music, taste authentic Greek dishes, swim, snorkel, try fishing, and explore the entire green and blue coast.
The 26-meter motor yacht was launched in 2000. This displacement vessel with a steel hull can carry 180 passengers. It is notable for its contemporary interiors and clean exterior lines. There are two decks and one bar. There is also a lovely lobby. The exquisite comfort on board will wow our guests.
The yacht sails at 14:15 from Ouranoupolis' little harbor towards Banana Beach on Ammouliani island. Our goal is to explore the most magnificent scenery on Ammouliani island. Embarkation begins at 13:45. It is advisable for travellers to board 30 minutes before departure.
The itinerary is announced by the speakers as we depart, and there is an update on board. Our destination is the northern tip of Ammouliani island. The journey takes around 20 minutes. We can view the Ammouliani and Donkey islands while traveling, and the Mountain Athos may be seen in the backdrop if we look back to the dock.
Tsaska is the name of the location where the boat will halt for about 3 hours, and the beach is called Banana Beach on Ammouliani island. It's a breathtaking location with blue sparkling seas and lush green flora.
The area is also ideal for those who enjoy exploration and hiking, as there is a spot in its southern part at the top of the mountain, which is approximately 90m high, where you will be left speechless by the panoramic view of the island, the open sea, Sithonia, and the Mount Athos peninsula, and all you have to do to get there is hike for 200m of dirtroad.
During these three hours of leisure, you may sample traditional Greek cuisine, go snorkeling, or even go fishing, but the most essential thing to do is rest on a sunbed, listen to Greek summer music, swim in the blue clear waters of the region, and make some wonderful memories. Banana beach will undoubtedly become your private paradise. Our arrival at the port of Ouranoupolis is scheduled at 17:00.
The majority of passengers choose tour guides who speak several languages (for example, Greek, English, German, and Romanian). The Captain, who is knowledgeable about the monks' lives, leads tours in Greek.
Every member of our crew has undergone lectures on the lifesaving equipment and fire extinguishing system on board. Furthermore, every week, fire emergency exercises, man at sea, sea influx into the ship, and ship abandonment are arranged. In addition, all of our crew members are trained and kept up to date in first aid. Our firm routinely examines the sailor's knowledge to ensure the safety of the passengers. They are familiar with the waterways and the local characteristics of the weather, waves, and sea bottom.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
• Tickets may be purchased at our official agencies in Ouranoupoli and Ormos Panagias, online, or aboard the vessel. You may also book your seats over the phone. During the embarkation, the tickets are checked. We recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance during the summer months of June, July, and August, because the number of passengers on each trip is restricted.
• Have fun at Ammouliani's Banana Beach.
• Try a light Greek lunch (lunch option +5eur).
• Keep your eyes on the sea in case you see dolphins.
• On board, you can enjoy drinks and snacks
• On board, you can purchase souvenirs.
• Full refund
• Free trip date change Free excursion date change 20% off the next excursion
• Banana Beach offers a 20% discount.
• omit the line
• In the event of an emergency, a free transfer to the nearest health center is provided. Snack bar goods on board are discounted by 20%.
• Tour to the West Side of Mount Athos Peninsula Tours are available in a variety of languages.
• Equipment for safety
• Hamburg Marine Insurance P&I
• Taxes on gasoline
• Special fees for port authorities
• For individuals who will not listen to their language, a tablet with an audio tour is available.
There are safety precautions in place.
• All locations that clients come into contact with are cleaned on a regular basis.
• Customers must maintain a safe distance.
• To avoid crowding, the number of visitors is limited.
• Customers must bring masks and wear them.
• Customers are required to complete a trip information form.
• Customers will be subjected to a required temperature check.
According to the Covid-19 Health Safety Protocols, all adults must complete the Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire before embarkation. Remember to print and finish yours before boarding to save time!
Get Ready for the Activity
• Save the environment by using contactless check-in and not printing your tickets.
• There will be no reimbursement if you do not arrive on time for the departure.
• Please call us before to your voyage if there is a chance of inclement weather. You will be refunded if the cruise is canceled.
• If the cruise does not have a minimum of 20 passengers, it will be canceled and you will be refunded. • According to Mount Athos avaton rule, the boat must keep a distance of 500 meters from the coast.
• Wheelchair friendly
• On the boat, there are restrooms (WC).
• Wear your most beautiful grin, be in your finest mood.
• Athos sea trips provide the most contemporary and safe vessels in the area, as well as the most qualified staff!
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.