With a varied choice of yachts accessible, we offer the largest charter portfolio in Turkey, ensuring that our clients always have a diverse selection of charter boats to choose from. With such a large number of top-rated yachts to pick from, you will be able to find the ideal match for your requirements. We have you covered whether you choose a tiny, private boat or a larger, more opulent vessel. We make it simple to select and reserve the ideal yacht for your next trip or special occasion.
We employ our years of experience, skills, and talents in Bodrum Yacht Charter and Turkey Yacht Charter to ensure that you and your visitors may enjoy the many delights of the Mediterranean waters. Now is the time to book your Gulet Cruise or luxury boat hire in Turkey! Contact us for a free consultation and let us design the perfect boat trip for you. Your finest option for Bodrum yacht charter in Turkey.
Don't miss the early booking chances, and move quickly to begin this special adventure. If you're one of those people who wants to travel in comfort and a little luxury with family or friends and take part in one of our reasonably priced tours, get in touch with us so you can take advantage of all of our services right away and embark on a journey you won't soon forget.WEEKLY CHARTER
In order to charter a weekly base, we provide 4 optional routes. Together with your family and friends, you can explore locations you have never been to or possibly even heard of thanks to the assistance of our knowledgeable, well-trained staff who are ready to provide you specialized services. See with your eyes the hidden sides of Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek, and the Greek islands, and feel the experiences in your heart.
• Bodrum - Gulf of Gokova - Bodrum o Day1: Bodrum o Day2: Orak Island - Cokertme o Day3: Seven Island - Kufre - Long Port o Day4: Tuzla - Longoz - English Harbour o Day5: Cleopatra Island - Karacasogut o Day6: Kargılı - Kisebuku (AlakıclaBuku) o Day7: PabucBurnu - Yalıciftlik - Bodrum o Day8: Bodrum
• Bodrum - Hisaronu – Bodrum o Day1: Bodrum o Day2: Palamutbuku, Inceburun o Day3: Aktur Bay, Bencik Bay o Day4: Emel Sayin Bay, Selimiye Bay, Orhaniye Bay o Day5: Dirsekbuku, Bozburun o Day6: Datca, Knidos (Cnidus) o Day7: Black Island, Meteor Bay, Poyraz Harbour o Day8: Bodrum
• Bodrum - Cokertme – Bodrum o Day1: Bodrum - Aquarium - Haremtan Bays o Day2: Coekrtme - Mazi o Day3: Orak Island - Pabuc Bay
• Bodrum - Gumusluk o Day1: Bodrum - Aquarium - Haremtan Bays o Day2: Gundogan - Turkbuku - Cennet Bay o Day3: Yalikavak - Kucuk Kiremit Bay - Xuma Beach Bay o Day4: Kidikalesi - Turgutreis - Aspat BayGULET CHARTER
Plus, Standard Our Gulet is suitable for families and small groups looking to make the most of their vacation in the Bodrum harbor. A 24-meter long Gulet with 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins, and a capacity of 8 passengers is available for your Bodrum Yacht rental requirements. Our Gulet is waiting for you for a relaxing yacht charter vacation. There are modern and spacious cabins, each with its own hall and deck. Each cabin has its own shower and toilet. All yachts are air-conditioned, including the staterooms.Accommodation:
• Air conditioned 2 Master • 2 Double cabins with shower and home type toilet • Seating area and dining table in the salon • Seating area and sunbathing mattresses on the front deck • Outdoor dining table and seating group on the Aft deck • Separate cabins for crewWater Sports:
• Service boat 20 Hp Dinghy • CanoeEntertainment:
• Plasma TV monitor • WIFI music system with DVD & CD • MP3 player at spacious saloon • All cabins have LCD TV, DVD, CD, MP3 player • Backgammon • Playing CardsCrew:
• Captain • Chef • Deckhand • Separate crew quarters
• Yacht rental for the specified period • Harbor fees and mooring expenses in homeport • Fuel • Crew service • Water for general use • Towel and sheet sets • Yacht’s laundry • Using the equipment on board • Yacht Insurance • Domestic sailing permit (Transit log)Prices exclude:
• VAT • Food and beverage • Fuel for water sports (If applicable) • Airport transfers • All Customs expenses and Greek Islands expenses (If applicable) • Optional land toursPrices for day:
• May - 1035 € • June - 1380 € • July - 1553 € • August - 1553 € • September - 1380 € • October - 1035 €Food and Beverage: •
We offer full board accommodation for your yacht charter. You can choose between standard, luxury or deluxe menus and pay between 40 and 86 Euros per person per day.•
You can supply your alcoholic beverages or you can order us.•
All service is provided by boat staff.Charter Periods: •
Most of the gulets are rented on a WEEKLY basis from Saturday to Saturday, especially during high season (June-July-August-September). Smaller gulets with lower capacity can be rented for shorter periods. In May and October, which is called the Low Season, charters can be done for any period.•
The time of boarding is after 3.00 pm on Saturdays and disembarkation is by 10.00 am following Saturday.•
Motor yachts are rented on a daily base any time of the season, there’s no limitation like gulets. Minimum motor yacht rental is 1 day.Cancellation Conditions:
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel the reservation, the following cancellation conditions apply, depending on the date interval in between approving and canceling a charter agreement;•
If cancellation is done 60 days prior to arrival, deductible will be 20% of the total charter price.•
If cancellation is done 59 days or less prior to arrival, deductible will be 40% of the total charter price.•
If cancellation is done 15 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total charter price will be required.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.