The cruise is ideal for those who want to see as much as possible in as little time as possible, as well as families traveling with children. This boat tour lasts half a day, giving you just enough time to enjoy a seaside vacation on Crete.
The boat trip begins in the morning at Hersonissosport. The motor catamaran Lagoon power 43 2004 has a capacity of 10 guests. A motor yacht's deck is larger than that of a sailing yacht. It has more space for sunbathing or a dance party.
We will arrive at Dia Island in about 50 minutes; however, our stay at the bay will be longer than during sailboat cruises because these yachts take about 2 hours to reach the island from Hersonissos port.
We have snorkeling equipment, SUPs, tackle, and fishing bait for adults. A box containing toys, coloring books, and board games for children. Inflatable flamingos and unicorns are also available for the entire family.
Our cruise food is our pride and joy. We have created a Mediterranean-style menu for our guests. We only use fresh local ingredients to prepare all of our dishes. Hello and welcome aboard!
Cruise schedule 9:30-14:30 (might change during the season)
• 09:30-welcome on board (coffee, tea, soft drinks, water, cheese pies, biscuits), safety instructions, departure.
• 10:30-stop in Dia Island bay, swimming and other activities (snorkeling, SUP surfing, fishing)
• 12:00-lunch on board (green salad “BIO”, Greek salad, tzatziki, plate with Cretan cheeses, breadsticks, grilled fresh fish, lasagna with spinach, chicken nuggets for children, fruits & homemade sweets, water, coffee, tea, soft drinks, white wine, raki (Greek vodka) / during the season, menu might change without prior notice)
• until 13:30-leisure time, sun bathing, swimming and other activities
• 13:30-departure to port
• 14:30-arrival to port
Our catamaran is both luxurious and fast. It is an excellent choice for seaside vacations with friends or family. Because of the spacious cockpit, there is plenty of room to relax and accommodate everyone comfortably. There is plenty of equipment for recreational activities. Thank you for joining us!
Deck and cockpit
• Swimming ladder
• Cockpit shower
• Cockpit seat & sunbed cushions
• Flybridge table
• Flybridge seat and cushions
• Life raft
• Fire extinguishers
• Life jackets
• First aid kit
• Boat’s manuals
• Radar: Raymarine
• GPS/Plotter: Raymarine
• Speed log
• Echosounder: Raymarine
• Autopilot: Raymarine
• Electric freezer
• 2 Stainless steel sinks
• 4 Hubs
• Electric stove