Our catamaran is as well-thought-out as it is solidly built. This boat's deck is extremely big. The cabin pod is circular and has clever molded-in forward steps with sufficient stainless steel grip rails on the left and right sides. The forward trampolines have adequate space for everything from relaxing to rigging a sailboard. On the layer, there is a dinghy for nearby and relatively remote cruising. With every luxury this elegant catamaran provides, it is clear that the craftsmen designed this one-of-a-kind vessel with your overall comfort in mind. The cockpit is arranged in a lovely semi-circular pattern that complements the saloon arrangement inside the full-height clear polycarbonate slider doors. The navigation station has a separate swivel seat as well as plenty of space for charts and free-standing or bulkhead-mounted instruments.
The vessel has a 600-liter fuel tank, a 600-liter water tank, and two 57-hp engines, as well as Autopilot control. There is a cutting-edge cockpit table with matching cockpit cushions. Bluetooth-enabled indoor and outdoor speakers deliver unrivaled sound quality. The boat's interior is friendly, social, and well-ventilated. The chamber leads to an opulent head area. For increased room and coordination, the lounge and galley are connected. An L-shaped couch running amidships also serves as a seat for the exterior-facing navigation station, which was thoughtfully designed.
Its maximum of six cabins, four bathrooms, and eight to twelve sleepers make it ideal for smaller groups looking for a little more space, or mid-sized groups looking for incredible value. Eight to twelve people can sleep comfortably in this exquisite layout. The U-shaped galley has plenty of refrigerator, sink, and counter space. It is thoughtfully outfitted with a microwave oven, a three-burner stove, and an electric oven to meet all of your cooking needs. For maximum convenience, a built-in sink and faucet are installed to starboard. There is also a coffee maker and an isotherm fridge, which adds to the homey atmosphere. It's a pleasure to sail with Sail Adasu. Furthermore, the Yanmar engine with 2x57 horsepower can propel this boat up to 16 knots. All you have to do to have a fantastic sailing vacation in Fethiye is contact us.
Let us spend our vacations on a sailing boat using the charter yacht method, without destroying nature, damaging the environment, changing the texture of our bays, or increasing our ecological footprint, so that future generations can live here and enjoy these natural wonders, and to protect our existing values. Although hiring a sailboat was always considered a luxury, it is now feasible to rent one at a luxury hotel for pricing comparable to a family vacation. If you're wondering why you should holiday on crowded beaches when there are so many stunning bays to choose from, there's an appealing solution for you.
Sailboat Charter - Boat Charter
We provide you with the option to have a high-quality and safe sailing vacation with or without a skipper in Göcek, Fethiye, Marmaris, and Bodrum, which are among the most beautiful places of the Mediterranean. We provide a chance for those who have a passion for boats to spend their vacations on the water by using the sailboat charter technique. We provide you with the possibility to hire a sailboat and sail in four different places. It offers lodging in restaurants and marinas that can only be accessible by water, in addition to sailing and hiking options in the beautiful bays and islands between Bodrum and Fethiye. Restaurants and marinas give electricity, water, and mooring as well as wonderful meals.
Boat Charter with a Captain
A captain is also given with the rental boat for clients who do not have a captain's license or who do not have expertise sailing boats while having a license. Our captains will provide you with all of their expertise and experience, allowing you to become a sailing boat captain.
They will offer you with information on the cruise places you will visit with the sailboat you have leased, as well as a nice stay in the beautiful bays.
Our Regions and Access Points
Our sailing boats and yachts are available for charter in Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek, and Fethiye.We arrange airport-marina transportation for our customers who prefer to sail or rent sailboats.
We are a seasoned charter business with a history of providing sailing vacations in Turkey. We, as sailors, provide sailing vacations in Fethiye, Göcek, and Marmaris with or without a captain.
• During your vacation, anchor at the main harbor with water and power.
• The marina has a health center. • All yachts at the port have access to electricity.
• Docking is aided by marina pilot boats.
• Wi-Fi access at the dock or at the office at the Marina, which includes a restaurant, bar, coffee shop, and supermarket.
• Only 200 meters separate the City Center from the Fish Market. Our boats
• On the boat, there are some nice cool beverages.
• During boarding, you will be given personal technical details.
• Personal coaching to cruise around the best sites in the region (considering the weather and the captain's knowledge).
• Technical staff with a lot of experience to address all problems promptly and securely.
• At 20 miles from the city center, a four-hour service guarantee is guaranteed.
• Wi-Fi on the go for boats
• Pre-order shopping service with an experienced skipper is available upon request other
• Before and after the rental, we will assist you with your luggage.
• Sitting area. • During the rental period, there is a 24-hour emergency phone.
• At the office or marina, you may get an official weather prediction.
• Support is available in Turkish, English, and Russian. Fethiye - Ece Saray Marina
We picked Ece Saray Harbor as our initial location since it is a highly protected marina with a natural marina atmosphere formed by Knight Island by sealing Fethiye Bay's entrance. With its position in the Göcek region, it not only provides covered accommodation in the Fethiye region, but it also offers a really pleasurable voyage that will take just one and a half hours. Oludeniz and Butterfly Valley, Kabak, Gemiler Island, and Souksu Bays, in addition to these, have the benefit of having a strong position in these regions owing to their closeness.
On Fridays and Saturdays, our visitors may spend time exploring the restaurants, cafés, and historical sites in the area because our marina is near to the city center. Shopping for your boat vacation is simple thanks to the marina's shop and other supermarkets nearby.
Sailing in Göcek
With its calm water, the Göcek area, which has become a highly tight inland sea due to the Shipyard, Domuz, Yasscalar, and Zeytin Islands, provides a nice sailing experience for beginner sailors. Few waves, which are seldom seen in the world, create a favorable wind combination and an absolutely attractive atmosphere for sailing thanks to the wind that fills the gulf from Hamam bay.
Sailing in Fethiye
Leaving the Gulf of Fethiye and sailing south in the open sea allows more experienced sailors to travel under sail to the region's most unique emblems, such as Souksu Bay, Gemiler Island, and Butterfly Valley, which are among the natural wonders bestowed upon us. In the continuation of this path, the areas of Kalkan, Kaş, and Kekova await you, our beloved visitors, for vacations lasting more than a week.
• Mooring Lines • Nespresso coffe machine • 2 manual winches • Self Tacking • 40 L Water Heater • Polyester Deck • Grey Water Tank • Shower in the cockpit • Aircondition • Hard Top • Ice box • Led outdoor lighting • Dinghy • USB sockets in cabins • 2020 Generator • Fusion Sound System • Captain cabin: 1 • Polyester cockpit and deck • Led interior lighting • Convertible salon table • Teak Cockpit Table • Fully equipped kitchen • Classic Main Sail • Refrigerator • Sprayhood • Bimini • Electrical Windlass • Cooker with oven • 12V/220V inverter Safety Equipment • Manual Bilge Pump • Fire extinguisher • Life raft • First aid equipment • Emergency unit • Fender • VHF 60 • Life Jacket • Rescuing wheel • Anchor and Chain • Electrical bilge pump Navigation Equipment • Windex • 1x Electrical winch • Paper Maps • Radar Reflector • B&G 2021 navigation package • B&G Zeus 12'' Display • Compass • Navigation Lights
|28.05.2022 17.06.2022||18.06.2022 08.07.2022||09.07.2022 22.07.2022||23.07.2022 29.07.2022||30.07.2022 05.08.2022||06.08.2022 19.08.2022||20.08.2022 26.08.2022||27.08.2022 02.09.2022||03.09.2022 28.10.2022|
*Prices are weekly basis and Euro.
Our prices and discounts are valid for charters from Saturday to Saturday. In other cases, different pricing is applied.
All prices are Euro per week.
A deposit is requested for every boat.
Minimum Rental Period is 7days.
35% of the rent cost is payable at the time of booking.
65% is paid cash at the base.
Transit log 110 €
Final cleaning varies from 90 € to 130 € depending on the length of the boat.
Deposit fee is determined by the boat insurance rates. It ranges from 1000 € to 4500 €. (To be paid by cash or mail order method at the base.)
In case of any cancellation request;
If within 90 days or more of the rental date; fixed cancellation fee of €300 or
If the rental date is within 89 – 69 days; 30% of the reservation price or
If the rental date is within 68 – 36 days; 50% of the reservation price or
If the rental date is within 35 – 0 days; 100% of the reservation price is charged
The deposit fee is determined by the boat insurance rates. It varies between 1000 € - 4.500 €. (Payable at the office by cash or mail order method.)
Transit log 110 €,
Final cleaning costs between 90 € - 130 € depending on the boat size.
Skipper fee 150 €/day + food + own cabin
Outboard engine Fuel/Electrical 75 € /95 € / week
over 50 ft and Catamarans:60€
SUP: 80€/ week
Canoe: 50€/ week
Wi-Fi Superbox Unlimited 65 € / week
Provisioning 20 €
*All extras must be paid cash at the office before the delivery of the boat.
150 € /way
The boats are delivered between 16:00 and 19:00 on Saturday.
Redelivery on Friday at 12:00.
No overnight stay.
The boats are delivered between 18:00 and 22:00 on Saturday.
Redelivery on Friday at 12:00.
No overnight stay.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.