We operate in Sri Lanka's south and north-east coasts, in Unawatuna, Nilaveli, and Trincomalee.Our diving centers are open according to the monsoon season, which affects the climate in Sri Lanka, to offer the finest diving conditions with calm seas and decent visibility. With us, you can dive all year.
Before booking your dive with us, we recommend researching the differences between diving on the west and east coasts. There are substantial variances in undersea terrain, dive site depth, coral reefs, wrecks, and other features.
Our Unawatuna center is open every year from the 15th of October to the 10th of April, during which time you may experience the greatest diving conditions in Sri Lanka. The south west monsoon influences diving on the south coast beginning in mid-April. Because of these conditions, our Unawatuna center is closed. No need to worry, we're heading to the wild north-east shore!
Bathing and swimming are allowed all year because to the reefs that shelter Unawatuna Beach and Mihiripenna/Dalawella Beach from heavy waves.
Nilaveli and Trincomalee
Our Nilaveli and Divinguru Trincomalee is open every year from March 15th to October 30th. This is the greatest time to dive on the east coast, with calm seas and decent underwater visibility. The north east monsoon influences diving on the east coast beginning in mid-November. The water gets turbulent, heavy rain affects dive conditions, and our eastern diving centers are closed. We proceed south, where the south-west monsoon finishes about the middle of October and the diving season begins.
• All Diving and Water Sport activities may be paid in cash in Euro, USD, and Sri Lanka Rupees, or by credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Credit card payments will include a 2.5% bank charge.
• All pricing include VAT and Service Charge.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the reservation date are free of charge. We will reimburse your whole 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made 45 to 89 days before the reservation date will incur a 25% cancellation fee. We will reimburse half of your deposit to you.
• Cancellations made fewer than 44 days before the reservation date will be charged the entire 50% deposit.
• Cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the reservation date, or "No Shows," will result in the full reservation amount being charged.
• We wish to provide you and all of our clients with a fantastic diving experience and high-quality service. Each day, boat, and group must be planned ahead of time. Please keep in mind that we cannot issue refunds for late cancellations.
Pick-up and drop-off service We provide free tuk-tuk pick-up and drop-off service. Pick-up begins around 30 minutes (or depending on distance) before check-in at our diving center.
We provide free pick-up and drop-off between the following locations:
• Unawatuna (Southern Coast): Hikkaduwa to Mirissa. Hikkaduwa, Boosa, Gintota, Galle, Unawatuna, Dalawella, Mihripenna, Talpe, Habaraduwa, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama, and Mirissa are some of the places to visit.
• Nilaveli/Trincomalee (east coast): Nilaveli to Kuchchaveli (Trincomalee, Uppuveli, Nilaveli, Kuchchaveli).
Requirements: • Must be at least 5 years old. • you must be in good physical condition.
What is included: boat transfer local guide snorkeling equipment – mask, fins, snorkel life jackets water free pick-up (south within the distance from Mirissa to Hikkaduwa; east from Trincomalee to Kuchchaveli) kids from 6 until 12 are half price
Location: Pigeon Island National Marine Park, Nilaveli
Rates include full Snorkel Equipment for up to 3 hours (Mask, Snorkel, Fins). The Pigeon Island entrance fee is not included. Only available with a check-in time of 1.30 p.m. or on request with a check-in time of 8.30 a.m. Only available by reserving in person or by phone after 3 p.m. the day before.
2 persons maximum €41.00 per person up to three persons €38.00 per person up to four individuals €36.00 per person up to five persons €34.00 per person 6 persons maximum €32.00 per person Each additional hour costs 10 Euros per person.
Location: Nilaveli Coral Reef
Rates include full Snorkel Equipment for up to 3 hours (Mask, Snorkel, Fins). Only available with a check-in time of 1.30 p.m. or on request with a check-in time of 8.30 a.m. Only Available for walk-ins or phone calls after 3 p.m. the day prior.
up to 2 people 52 Euros per Person up to 3 people 50 Euros per Person up to 4 people 48 Euros per Person up to 5 people 45 Euros per Person up to 6 people 43 Euros per Person Each additional one hour costs 10 Euros per person