Kota Denpasar, Indonesia
Located at the heart of the richest and most biodiverse waters on the planet, Halmahera has the benefit of not being as famous as its neighbours, leaving a huge wealth of largely unexplored areas, which makes it the ideal place for those who enjoy the exploration side of diving.
This historically significant region was once the holy grail for the spice trade industry, and caught the attention of most European empires in the 16th century. Today, the interest has shifted to the wonders it hides underwater.
Halmahera sits in the Indonesian throughflow, between the Pacific and the Indian ocean, thus offering a wide range of sea life particular to this region.
With water temperature ranging between 25 to 29 degrees throughout the year, there is a large variety of underwater scenery spread along dozens of dive sites. From limestone cliffs to huge colourful coral reefs teeming with life, there’s a wealth of dive sites to please all types of divers.
CHARTER PRICE RATES
7,200 usd (Leisure 2022) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,589 usd (Diving 2022) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,560 usd (Leisure 2023) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,968 usd (Diving 2023) per night, min 6 nights/7 days
SERVICES AND FEES INCLUDED
• Transfers to / from the airport or hotel at the location of the respective port of embarkation.
• Accommodation on board in double bed or twin bed cabin with hot water shower, toilet and AC.
• All-inclusive board services including on board beverages (exclusive all beverages in cans, containers and/or bottles)
• Up to 4 accompanied dives per day (including one dawn or night dive, if location is suitable). As a general rule, there is no diving on arrival and departure day. Missed dives do not result in a reimbursement claim.
• FREE NITROX
• All offered land excursions
SERVICES AND FEES EXCLUDED
• National Marine park fees
• Diving lessons
• Dive rental equipment
• Purchase of merchandise or souvenirs on board
• Crew gratuities
• Cost for overweight luggage (international and national flights)
• Dive and Travel - trip insurance's (as DAN and travel guard) and/or Medical Insurance.
The refund or cancelation charges that apply depends on the date of the cancellation as specified bellow:
A) The 30% down payment is not refundable.
B) 180 days - 91 days - A 50% cancellation fee will be deducted of all payments made after the down payment.
C) No refund can be granted on cancellations made 90 days or less prior to departure.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.