Need an instant help?
Initiate a chat to instantly talk to one of our dedicated holiday experts 24/7.No bots! Speak to a real support person, ready to answer your queries in a real time.
Bodrum, Muğla, Turkey
ThisTurkish Gulet was released in 2009 and was developed for absolute relaxation and peace of mind. It is a stunning modern classic motor yacht situated in Turkey that is offered for luxury yacht rentals.It is a broad beamy yacht with a roomy salon and decks to lounge on.
Below decks, It accommodates 10 passengers in two equal-sized master suites, as well as one twin and two double cabins. Each cabin is fully air conditioned and has an ensuite bathroom as well as personal entertainment systems. Enjoy the devoted service of four skilled crew members while traveling the Turkish coastline's crystal blue seas.
Water toys include a 90-hp tender, a wakeboard, a donut, a jet ski, a subwing, a paddle board, a canoe, a knee board, games, and a jet ski.
Main Technical data:
• Length overall : 28m
• Beam : 6m
• Hull building material: wooden
• Number of cabins : 5
• Number of berths : 6
• Maximum capacity :10
• Cruising sped :; 10knots
• Engine : 2 X 280 HP IVECO - AIFO
Rates and Periods:
Booking & Payment Policy:
During the reservation, the guest pays 30% deposit of the total rental and the remaining 70% is paid on the check-in day. The minimum stay is 1 week (7 days) in high season. The Standart Rental Period: Saturday Check in 15:00 to next Saturday - Check Out: 09:30.
If the guest wants to cancel his reservation, he has to notify it 2 months before, if he cancels in the last week or 15 days before, the deposit will not be refunded. If he cannot come due to an illness due to Covid-19 or due to airport bans, his reservation will be postponed to the same months next year.
Damage Deposit: EUR 500
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.