Kota Denpasar, Indonesia
Located between Flores and Sumbawa, and designated as a World Heritage Site, Komodo boasts some of the Earth’s richest marine life.
The islands of Komodo, Rinca, and Padar (and a multitude of smaller islets) make up this spectacular region. In addition to being the home of the Komodo dragon, this region also boasts a wealth of captivating marine life.
Expansive crystal-clear reefs teeming with a vibrant kaleidoscope of tropical fish. Deep walls and current-swept volcanic extrusions. Diving Komodo we offers you the opportunity to immerse yourself in beauty and relax in luxury.
A Komodo dive safari with us promises you days filled with world-class diving at Eastern Indonesia’s most spectacular dive locations. Premium living and dining spaces for maximum comfort, an exciting range of water sports, and beanbag lazing on castaway beaches await you.
The countless incandescent nudibranch, exotic shrimp, and frogfish will enthrall critter lovers. And for those interested in large marine life Komodo is a place where dream dives come: whales, sharks, dolphins, marlin, dugongs, and rays are all regulars here.
CHARTER PRICE RATES
6,067 usd (Leisure 2022) per night, min. 3 nights/4 days
6,594 usd (Diving 2022) per night, min. 3 nights/4 days
6,370 usd (Leisure 2023) per night, min. 3 nights/4 days
6,924 usd (Diving 2023) per night, min. 3 nights/4 days
SERVICES AND FEES INCLUDED
• Transfers to / from the airport or hotel at the location of the respective port of embarkation.
• Accommodation on board in double bed or twin bed cabin with hot water shower, toilet and AC.
• All-inclusive board services including on board beverages (exclusive all beverages in cans, containers and/or bottles)
• Up to 4 accompanied dives per day (including one dawn or night dive, if location is suitable). As a general rule, there is no diving on arrival and departure day. Missed dives do not result in a reimbursement claim.
• FREE NITROX
• All offered land excursions
SERVICES AND FEES EXCLUDED
• National Marine park fees
• Diving lessons
• Dive rental equipment
• Purchase of merchandise or souvenirs on board
• Crew gratuities
• Cost for overweight luggage (international and national flights)
• Dive and Travel - trip insurance's (as DAN and travel guard) and/or Medical Insurance.
The refund or cancelation charges that apply depends on the date of the cancellation as specified bellow:
A) The 30% down payment is not refundable.
B) 180 days - 91 days - A 50% cancellation fee will be deducted of all payments made after the down payment.
C) No refund can be granted on cancellations made 90 days or less prior to departure.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.