We provide an unforgettable sailing experience in Croatia at unique places along the Dalmatian coast. daily visits to a different island or harbor with beautiful views from your boat's deck, each more breathtaking than the last. As a relaxing pastime, renting a sailing yacht offers nearly unlimited independence because you may travel anywhere you wish on a sailboat, driven by the most abundant renewable resource: the wind. From one bay to the next, from one harbor to the next, or from one island to another island, follow the coastline. An additional sailing yacht can provide an amazing vacation with family and friends, whether the charterer is a seasoned sailor or a novice.
We are happy to provide a spectacular fleet of sailing yachts for charter, allowing sailing lovers to explore Croatia in style. Our sailing boats can be chartered in a variety of Croatian sites, including the national park Kornati islands and the central to southern Adriatic islands such as Hvar to mention a few. Our elegant and modern sailing yachts or new luxury catamarans for charter combine classic lines with contemporary modern designs and new technology, as well as a variety of elegant extras such as boat swimming platforms, spacious seating, dining, and lounge spaces, chic staterooms, beautifully custom-designed interiors and more. If you collaborate with a captain for a skippered or crewed boat charter, he or she will assist you with every necessity to ensure maximum safety throughout your sailing vacation in Croatia.
Our goal is for our customers to see the impact we make and how far we will go to ensure their sailing vacations exceed their expectations. As a result, continuing to search for the most pleasant yacht charter service for our customers is of the utmost importance to our business. From bareboat yacht charters in the islands of National Park Kornati to luxury catamaran yacht charters along Croatia's Adriatic coast, you choose your fantasy vacation, and we make it a reality.SAIL IN CROATIA
Croatia is a top sailing destination for good reason. With over 3,000 miles of coastline to explore, you'll have plenty of options to design your own unique adventure. Croatia's greatest sailing sites provide the best opportunity to see stunning memorials. These are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities that you should not pass up. It is one among the world's top attractions for the best views, food, and culture. According to seasoned sailors who have visited this destination, Croatia is one of the easier sailing options. You'll have lots of opportunity to explore and get valuable sailing experience with mostly ideal conditions and broad open oceans.Croatia's Top 12 Sailing Spots
1. Kornati Islands
2. Island of Kaprije
4. Dugi Otok Island
5. Silba Island
6. Island Brac
7. Sesula Bay
8. Vis Town on Vis Island
10. Pelješac Peninsula in Ston Town
11. Korcula Town on Korcula Island
12. Hvar IslandBAVARIA CRUISER 56 SAILING VESSEL
The CRUISER 56 is the CRUISER line's premier model. Elegant lines, luxury, and inventive design in every detail combine to make the CRUISER 56 a one-of-a-kind dream boat. The CRUISER 56 has a sophisticated spatial design that can fulfill any demand. The sailing boat Bavaria Cruiser 56 is docked at Marina Angulin in Biograd, Croatia. It was built in 2014 and can accommodate 12 guests in 6 cabins with 4 toilets and showers.Deck:
Bathing platform, Bilge pump - mechanic, Bimini top Cockpit cushions, Cockpit table, Cockpit/stern, outside shower, Dinghy Electric anchor windlass, Fenders, Gangway, Main anchor, Round/globular fender, Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor), Sprayhood Teak cockpit, Teak deck, Winch handlesEntertainment:
Fusion radio, LCD TV + DVD, Outside speakers, W-LAN GratisGalley:
Electrical kettle, Gas cookers, Hot water, Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery), Moka pot, Oven, Refrigerator, SinkNavigation:
Autopilot, Binoculars, Bow thruster, Compass, Cruising guides, GPS chart plotter - cockpit, Nautical charts, Radar, Radar reflector, Tridata, Wind instrument/AnemometerSafety:
Buoyant smoke signal, Distress flare box, First aid kit, Horseshoe lifebuoy, Life belts (Safety harness), Life jackets, Liferaft, Torch, VHF radioYacht electrics:
220 Volt socket, Battery charger, Bilge pump - Electric, Heating, Service batteries, Shore connection 220VRead Less
This listing is listed for following charter options.
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
20.05 - 27.05.2023 - 2821, 10.06 - 17.06.2023 - 3858, 17.06 - 24.06.2023 - 4017, 24.06 - 01.07.2023 - 4382, 08.07 - 15.07.2023 - 4859, 05.08 - 12.08.2023 - 5196, 12.08 - 19.08.2023 - 5596, 02.09 - 09.09.2023 - 5046, 23.09 - 30.09.2023 - 3773, 30.09 - 07.10.2023 - 3156, 07.10 - 14.10.2023 - 3128, 14.10 - 21.10.2023 - 3128, 21.10 - 28.10.2023 - 3128, 28.10 - 04.11.2023 - 3128, 04.11 - 11.11.2023 - 3128EXTRAS:
1. Transit log includes final cleaning, gas, bedlinen (1 set/person), W-LAN 70GB/week, package for toilets and kitchen, check in and out services
2. Basic package includes transit log, bath towels (2 sets per cabin - do not include skipper cabin)
3. Comfort package includes basic package, outboard engine (2,3/5,0 HP) and 1 SUP
4. Croatian tourist tax - obligatory cost, prescribed under the Tourist Tax Act, which also governs the method of determining the tourist tax amount
5. Insurance - covers only one damage, refundable deposit obligatory OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
Early Check-in, Outboard, Spinnaker/Gennaker , Extra bed linen , Beach towels , Extra cleaning , SUP / Kayak / Seabob , eFoil , Safety net, Pet charge , Refueling service fee , Permit for international watersCANCELLATION:
A reservation may be canceled under a few circumstances. If you need to cancel your reservation and no payment has been made, we have no alternative but to cancel it without penalty.If you cancel after the first or second payment, we will provide you a credit note, but only if we are able to sell your boat/date. You may transfer this credit note to a future reservation.DEPOSIT:
We only accept Maestro, MasterCard, and Visa cards, or you can leave the deposit in cash.If you are interested in deposit insurance, you should be aware that this service is only available as part of the Comfort Package. The Comfort Package includes a transit log, an outboard engine (2,5/5,0 HP), and deposit insurance (a refundable deposit is required). Price according to our price list.OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS:
ID card or Passport, Skipper and VHF licenseCHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT:
1. Regular check-in begins on Saturday at 17:00 and lasts through Sunday at 11:00. What if I arrive on a Saturday after check-in has ended? In this situation, kindly call the base to let them know you will be arriving late so they can leave a boat open for you. The paperwork will be ready for you on Sunday morning at 8 a.m.
2. If this is the case, kindly call the base to let them know about your delayed arrival so they can leave a boat open for you. The paperwork will then be completed on Sunday morning at 8 a.m.
3. The diving inspection kicks off mandatory check-out on Friday at 6pm You are cordially requested to remain in your marina till then. The captains of your coworkers' boats will arrive and check out the boat with you.GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The charterer is liable for the deposit left at check-in, whereas the skipper is liable for any damage while in navigation. Damages to the boat are deducted from the deposit left at the time of check-in.
2. Marina Reception is in charge of the parking lot at each marina, and they are solely responsible for it. Parking is paid in Kuna and only in cash at the Marina Reception.
3. We have a crew list system; feel free to request a link to edit your crew list. We'd require the crew list one week before the charter.
4. If you arrive late on Saturday without a valid explanation, we reserve the right to charge an additional driver fee.
5. If an accident occurs while you are on your charter, call our technical support or base number. We'll try our hardest to offer the best service and find a solution as quickly as we can. Inform us and the captain's office if there is a collision.
6. Outside of Croatian National Waters, sailing is not permitted.
7. For all boats transiting the "Zdrelac bridge," this is strictly prohibited.
8. If you need a transfer from the airport to one of our bases, please let us know in advance with the pax number, base name, and flight details. The driver will cover the cost of this service.
9. The most significant points are that it is not permitted to bring bags or food onto the boat before arriving at the base or after the check-in procedure. Most villages and communities on the islands have shops and small markets, so buying fresh local cuisine is suggested.
10. On check-in, the captain will show you that the fuel is loaded and how we expect you to return it.
11. You must return to the base on Friday evening until 6 p.m. If you have a legitimate reason for not doing so, please call our base and notify us of your arrival.
12. You are kindly urged to always call our service so that we can be prepared for the job that needs to be done on the boat when you arrive, so that the next crew can get their boat without any problems.
13. With a detailed description of the damage, you can submit this documentation to your insurance carrier, and we will deduct it from your deposit.
14. You got an extremely clean boat, so we politely ask that you be considerate of the crew arriving after you and ensure that you gather your waste, wash the dishes, and collect all of your valuable possessions.
15. Before stepping off the boat, kindly dispose of garbage. Make sure to separate your rubbish and recycling into their own trays.
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.
12 Guests in maximumBOOK NOW Book Now