Need an instant help?
Initiate a chat to instantly talk to one of our dedicated holiday experts 24/7.No bots! Speak to a real support person, ready to answer your queries in a real time.
Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka
If you want to improve your confidence as a rescuer or learn/practice lifesaving techniques, the EFR training is the ideal option!
Because emergencies can happen anywhere and at any time, EFR training prepares you to manage potentially life-threatening circumstances efficiently. It's best to be prepared!
The training focuses on enhancing lay rescuers' confidence and willingness to respond in the event of a medical emergency. Participants in the course learn easy procedures for emergency treatment and practice applying skills in a stress-free learning environment.
To promote learning and allow you to begin studying right away, all courses are supplemented by self-study guides, videos, and fast reference cards.
The CPR and first aid training criteria for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings are met by EFR courses.
The EFR courses listed below are based on internationally accepted medical emergency treatment criteria.
• Primary Care (CPR) - This course teaches you how to deal with life-threatening crises.
• Secondary Care (First Aid) - Because many medical illnesses are not life-threatening and emergency medical assistance are frequently delayed or unavailable, this course teaches you how to offer pain relief and limit the danger of future injury.
• Care for Children - Participants in this course will study, practice, and implement emergency care techniques tailored to aiding babies and children in medical situations.
• CPR & AED - This course emphasizes CPR training as well as teaching participants how to operate an AED (automated external defibrillator).
A prevalent misperception among those interested in taking the Emergency First Response Course is that you must be a diver. No. This training is beneficial to everyone, whether you are a diver or not. There are also no age or physical condition restrictions.Read Less
• Must be at least 10 years old.
• No prior scuba diving experience is required, however you must be in good physical condition.
• All divers are required to complete a quick scuba medical questionnaire on any medical issues that may pose a hazard while diving.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.