This magnificant 4-cabin sailing yacht, was constructed in 2005 and is now parked at Olympic Marina, Greece. it can sleep up to ten guests in three double cabins, one double cabin with a bunk bed, and a saloon with two additional beds and is a sailing yacht with three toilets and a shower. The boat's equipment includes a classic mainsail, solar panels, a bimini, and an outside GPS plotter. It also has an audio system, as well as outside and inside speakers. The galley is fully equipped with an oven, a cooktop, a sink, and kitchen utensils.
This sailing vessel is an excellent choice for sailing vacations with friends or family. Begin arranging your Olympic Marina boat vacations aboard this gorgeous yacht.
• Solar panels
• Bilge pump - electric
• Shore connection cable 220V
• Batteries charger
• 12v plugs
• Plug 220V/12V
• Bilge pump - mechanic
• Engine alarm
• Water pump
• Electric anchor windlass
• Boat documents
• Radio/CD BLUETOOTH player with interior and exterior speakers
• Galley equipment
• Electric fans in cabins
• Hot water
• Gas Oven
• Lazy bag
• Roller genoa
• Full Batten mainsail
• Cockpit shower
• Cockpit speakers
• Steering wheels
• Electric windlass
• Mooring ropes
• Cockpit table
• Teak cockpit
• Swimming ladder
Navigation and communications
• Speed log
• Navigation set
• List of lights
• GPS in the cockpit
• Nautical charts
• Galley fully equipped
• Dinghy type
• Outboard type
• Outboard engine
Charter rates are in Euro, refer to weekly charter period & include:
• Current VAT 12% (the rate is 50% discount on the full 24% VAT rate applicable, under the condition that the skipper returns stamped, by the port authorities, a declaration which states he arrived at a port which lies at a distance greater than 6nm from the initial port of embarkation).
• Use of yachts with the following equipment: VHF, Radio CD, GPS, Autopilot, Echo sounder, Speedometer, Dinghy with outboard engine, Warm water supply, Sprayhood, Bimini/tent, Blankets.
Charter rates do not include:
• Fuel, water, provisioning, extra linen running expenses & mooring fees
• Provisions: Ask for our provisioning form. Fill it in and email it to us. We’ll take care of it and on your embarkation, your food and beverages will be on-board.
• Transfer services from Airport to Base.
Compulsory per charter:
Starter Pack (not commissionable, payable at the base in cash): End cleaning, Outboard engine (free of charge), Fuel for the outboard engine, cooking gas, Water, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 2 bath towels per person per week, Mooring fees for the first & last night) :
• Yachts with 3 cabins 207€, 4 cabins 242€, 5 cabins 265€, 6 cabins 310€
• Catamarans: 310€ • Embarkation: starting date from 17:00.
• Disembarkation: ending day by 09:00.
• Compulsory: return to base the evening before disembarkation, at 18:00, at the latest. Check-in/out procedures time is part of the charter period.
• SUP (Stand Up Paddle): 92€ per charter week
• Safety net installed: 230€ per charter
• Extra linen: 11€ / Set per person / week
• Beach towels: 11€ / per piece
• Automatic Life Jacket: 28€ / week
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
In case the client needs to cancel the booking, the following terms apply: For bookings canceled up to 46 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee. For bookings canceled less than 45 days prior to embarkation, 100% of the total charter fee. No show / withhold of every paid amount.
50% down payment (of the total charter fee, depending on the booking date) is paid by the bank’s transfer to our account upon contract signing/booking confirmation. 50% final payment 45 days prior to embarkation. If the 2nd payment is not paid by the date as stated on the booking confirmation without any notice from the agency/client, then Hermes Yachting P.C. reserve the right to cancel the charter without returning the advance payments
(maximum 10 guests)BOOK NOW Book Now