Need an instant help?
Initiate a chat to instantly talk to one of our dedicated holiday experts 24/7.No bots! Speak to a real support person, ready to answer your queries in a real time.
Enjoy an Ormos Panagias sail to Mount Athos and Ammouliani. A guided tour of the western side of Mount Athos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can't go wrong with an adventure cruise to Mount Athos. Have fun in Ammouliani's Banana Beach, relax, swim, taste, enjoy the moment, and make the nicest memories.
Enjoy breathtaking moments on board as you explore the whole southwestern half of the Mount Athos peninsula, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The vastness of the environment, the human might that over a thousand years ago managed to erect all these beautiful buildings, monasteries like castles, skites like communities, and arsanades like ports.
The 33.5m motor yacht was launched in 2004 at the Makedonia Shipyard. This steel-hulled displacement vessel can accommodate 300 guests. It is distinguished for its modern interiors and sleek external lines. Guests will be wowed by the luxury comfort on board.
The vessel leave Ormos Panagias at 9:30 a.m. for Mount Athos and Ammouliani island; the journey lasts roughly 7.5 hours. Embarkation begins at 8:30 a.m. Visitors should arrive one hour before the departure time.
The timetable is delivered over the speakers as we embark from Ormos Panagias for Mount Athos and Ammouliani, and there is an update on board. The journey to the first monastery takes 2.5 to 3 hours, during which time you may appreciate the view of both the Sithonia Peninsula and Mount Athos, which embraces the Siggitikos sea. If you look out into the blue sea, you may glimpse dolphins, which generally join us on our excursion, and you will also hear about the history of Mount Athos from the speakers throughout the guided tour.
During this trip, you will be able to explore four monasteries:
• Holy Monastery of Dochiariou
• H.M. Xenophontos
• H.M. Panteleimonos (Russian Monastery)
• H.M. Xiropotamou
• Mount Athos' principal port.
Next destination, Banana beach on Ammouliani island, feel the summer temptation, grab a sunbed and an umbrella, listen to music, eat authentic Greek dishes, swim, snorkel, and explore the entire green and blue coast.
The route of the journey is determined by the weather. If the weather permits, the journey will depart from Ormos Panagias and go to H.M. Saint Pavlos, which is located at the foot of Mount Athos and towers up to 2.033m. in the southern portion of Mount Athos. If the weather does not cooperate, the journey begins, with our first stop at H.M. Dochiariou.
At around 13:30, there is a halt at Banana beach on Ammouliani island. It is a stunning location that combines light blue and green colors that are as appealing as many exotic turquoise spots. You may rest for two hours on sunbeds and beneath umbrellas, and there is a beach bar where you can order anything other than the menu you have already purchased.
The area is also ideal for those who enjoy exploration and hiking, as there is a spot in the southern part of the mountain that is approximately 90m tall and 200m long of dirtroad where you will be left speechless by the panoramic view of the island, the open sea, Sithonia, and the Mount Athos peninsula.
After 2 hours of rest, eating, and exploration, the vessel sails for its final excursion today, to Ormos Panagias, which will take 1 hour and 30 minutes to arrive.
Throughout the journey, our bouzouki player will perform and sing traditional Greek songs for you. He will be there so that you may snap photographs with him and listen to his music. Arrival to Ormos Panagias is scheduled for around 17:00.
The majority of passengers choose tour guides who speak several languages (for example, Greek, English, German, and Romanian). The Captain, who is knowledgeable about the monks' lives, leads tours in Greek.
Every member of our crew has undergone lectures on the lifesaving equipment and fire extinguishing system on board. Furthermore, every week, fire emergency exercises, man at sea, sea influx into the ship, and ship abandonment are arranged. In addition, all of our crew members are trained and kept up to date in first aid. Our firm routinely examines the sailor's knowledge to ensure the safety of the passengers. They are familiar with the waterways and the local characteristics of the weather, waves, and sea bottom.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
• Tickets may be purchased through our official agency in Ouranoupoli, online, or on the ship. You may also book your seats over the phone. During the embarkation, the tickets are checked. We recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance during the summer months of June, July, and August, because the number of passengers on each trip is restricted.
• A guided tour leaves from Ormos Panagias to the monasteries of Mount Athos.
• Explore Mount Athos' West Side, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Have fun at Ammouliani's Banana Beach.
• Try a light Greek meal (included in the price)
• Keep your eyes on the sea in case you notice dolphins.
• On board, you may enjoy beverages and food as well as purchase souvenirs.
• Full refund
• Free trip date change Free excursion date change 20% off the next excursion
• Banana Beach offers a 20% discount.
• omit the line
• In the event of an emergency, a free transfer to the nearest health center is provided. Snack bar goods on board are discounted by 20%.
• Tour to the West Side of Mount Athos Peninsula Tours are available in a variety of languages.
• Equipment for safety
• Hamburg Marine Insurance P&I
• Taxes on gasoline
• Special fees for port authorities
• For individuals who will not listen to their language, a tablet with an audio tour is available.
There are safety precautions in place.
• All locations that clients come into contact with are cleaned on a regular basis.
• Customers must maintain a safe distance.
• To avoid crowding, the number of visitors is limited.
• Customers must bring masks and wear them.
• Customers are required to complete a trip information form.
• Customers will be subjected to a required temperature check.
According to the Covid-19 Health Safety Protocols, all adults must complete the Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire before embarkation. Remember to print and finish yours before boarding to save time!
Get Ready for the Activity
• Save the environment by using contactless check-in and not printing your tickets.
• There will be no reimbursement if you do not arrive on time for the departure.
• Please call us before to your voyage if there is a chance of inclement weather. You will be refunded if the cruise is canceled.
• If the cruise does not have a minimum of 20 passengers, it will be canceled and you will be refunded. • According to Mount Athos avaton rule, the boat must keep a distance of 500 meters from the coast.
• Wheelchair friendly
• On the boat, there are restrooms (WC).
• Wear your most beautiful grin, be in your finest mood.
• Athos sea trips provide the most contemporary and safe vessels in the area, as well as the most qualified staff!
Damage Deposit is fully refunded to you in 72 hours of your checkout, subject to any breakage/damage claims by the Operator/Owner.
Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.