Kota Denpasar, Indonesia
Raja Ampat should be on every divers’ bucket list. Boasting insane numbers of manta rays, sharks, huge schools of fish, macro, drift dives, and pretty much everything else in between, you will not be disappointed.
Home to over 1000+ species of reef fish, 500+ types of hard corals, and over 700 species of mollusks, this region is a world-beater. Raja Ampat’s beauty – both above the waterline and below – will leave you enraptured.
Offering a huge range of marine topography – from expansive, crystalline reefs to spectacular vertical drop-offs and volcanic coral-lined pinnacles – upgrade your diving to world-class onboard in Raja Ampat.
Shimmering barracuda, huge gliding mantas, and giant clams are just some of the treats in store for you. Rapturous diving awaits you in Raja Ampat.
We will cover all the most engaging dive spots Raja Ampat has to offer with chances for explorations and countless above water activities.
The viewpoints looking out over the birds head seascape are not to be missed. Please note that any trip plan is subject to change based on the currents, waves and weather in the region.
Strong currents, for example, may mean that the exact location and/or timing of the planned dives may have to be altered on safety grounds and to suit the local conditions.
CHARTER PRICE RATES
7,200 usd (Leisure 2022) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,589 usd (Diving 2022) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,560 usd (Leisure 2023) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,968 usd (Diving 2023) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
SERVICES AND FEES INCLUDED
• Transfers to / from the airport or hotel at the location of the respective port of embarkation.
• Accommodation on board in double bed or twin bed cabin with hot water shower, toilet and AC.
• All-inclusive board services including on board beverages (exclusive all beverages in cans, containers and/or bottles)
• Up to 4 accompanied dives per day (including one dawn or night dive, if location is suitable). As a general rule, there is no diving on arrival and departure day. Missed dives do not result in a reimbursement claim.
• FREE NITROX
• All offered land excursions
SERVICES AND FEES EXCLUDED
• National Marine park fees
• Diving lessons
• Dive rental equipment
• Purchase of merchandise or souvenirs on board
• Crew gratuities
• Cost for overweight luggage (international and national flights)
• Dive and Travel - trip insurance's (as DAN and travel guard) and/or Medical Insurance.
The refund or cancelation charges that apply depends on the date of the cancellation as specified bellow:
A) The 30% down payment is not refundable.
B) 180 days - 91 days - A 50% cancellation fee will be deducted of all payments made after the down payment.
C) No refund can be granted on cancellations made 90 days or less prior to departure.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.