Kota Denpasar, Indonesia
Alor is arguably a heaven on earth for scuba divers. Insane visibility and the most vibrant colours you will probably ever see underwater. Diving in Alor promises a world of discovery for even the most experienced divers.
As the area is relatively small, we can customize any given trip and the distances travelled aboard tend to be small.
Although currents can be strong at times, it’s this constantly refreshing water that draws in such huge numbers of fish both big and small. The crystal blue seas are some of the clearest in the world.
As if that’s not enough, Alor’s above-water landscape does not disappoint either.
Currents can make for tricky sailing around Alor, so it’s not uncommon for us to anchor up in a protected bay near a couple of dive sites and use our speedboats to get to our dives.
These currents make it hard to predict which sites will be best to dive on any given day without seeing the conditions first hand. Therefore, our experienced cruise director and dive team will choose the best dive sites for your trip once you are on board.
Alor has plenty of potential for exploration even for those who have already dived in it. So, all trips will try to do at least a few exploration dives: testing the waters to find new wonders and maybe track down some big marine life.
CHARTER PRICE RATES
7,200 usd (Leisure 2022) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,589 usd (Diving 2022) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,560 usd (Leisure 2023) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
7,968 usd (Diving 2023) per night, min. 6 nights/7 days
SERVICES AND FEES INCLUDED
• Transfers to / from the airport or hotel at the location of the respective port of embarkation.
• Accommodation on board in double bed or twin bed cabin with hot water shower, toilet and AC.
• All-inclusive board services including on board beverages (exclusive all beverages in cans, containers and/or bottles)
• Up to 4 accompanied dives per day (including one dawn or night dive, if location is suitable). As a general rule, there is no diving on arrival and departure day. Missed dives do not result in a reimbursement claim.
• FREE NITROX
• All offered land excursions
SERVICES AND FEES EXCLUDED
• National Marine park fees
• Diving lessons
• Dive rental equipment
• Purchase of merchandise or souvenirs on board
• Crew gratuities
• Cost for overweight luggage (international and national flights)
• Dive and Travel - trip insurance's (as DAN and travel guard) and/or Medical Insurance.
The refund or cancelation charges that apply depends on the date of the cancellation as specified bellow:
A) The 30% down payment is not refundable.
B) 180 days - 91 days - A 50% cancellation fee will be deducted of all payments made after the down payment.
C) No refund can be granted on cancellations made 90 days or less prior to departure.
This listing is listed for following charter options.
With Captain and Crew both
Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.