3-Hours Sailing Tour Charter in Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Not Rated from 0 reviews
0% customers recommend
Sailing Yacht

Watercraft Type

Sailing Yacht

Experience Type


Multiple Slots

Max. Person

11 person


This is an incredible journey! It is preferable to bring your own beverages to the boat. Morning departures are available from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., while afternoon departures are available from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (in summer also from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm)

The First 36.7 is a popular and well-known sailboat. It's a safe bet among yacht charters: she cleverly mixes elegance, safety, and performance, and will delight all sailors who board. She also has a steering wheel and a deep keel. It is rod-rigged and has a three-spreader mast. The inside is light and airy, with faux wood floor planks.

The interior design is clearly targeted at a family cruiser. Covered sections include a huge double quarter berth to port and a single quarter bed to starboard. The galley is modest, but when you want two quarter cabins, there isn't much more you can do. The navigation station is rather large. It occupies the same amount of room as the galley.

The tank can hold 79 gallons of water and 20 gallons of gasoline. The common auxiliary is a 29-horsepower Volvo diesel saildrive.


Manufacturer : Beneteau
Model : First 36.7
No. Cabin : 3
No. Berths : 8
Length (meters) : 11.05
Width (meters) : 3.45
Draft (meters) : 2.2
Engine: in HP : 29
Max Auth. Capacity: 8
Fuel Tank Capacity: 75 ltr
Fresh Water Capacity: 75 ltr

Availability Details

Schedule for check-in:
( At the date of Departure )
Schedule for check-out:
( At the date of Arrival )
( Hours )
10:00 13:00 03:00 hr
14:30 17:30 03:00 hr

Booking Rules

Cancellation policy

  •  Regarding skippered excursions: free cancellation up to 48h before the activity.
  • Regarding the rental of boats without skippers Cancellations and annulments: More than ten weeks before the scheduled date, a penalty of 20% of the total rental. 10 - 8 weeks: 40%, 8 - 4 weeks: 60%, 4 - 2 weeks: 80%, less than 2 weeks: 100%.

Charter Options

This listing is listed for following charter options.

With Captain and Crew both

A captain and a crew will be available.

Note for guests:

Based on the choice of charter option set for this listing and your choice to avail these options under the process of booking this charter, an extra fee may be applicable, for eg; for availing Crew service.

Cancellation Rules

Strict Policy

No-show will result in reservation considered as forfeited.

Days not spent on account of early check-out is marked as forfeited.

Refunds under any cancellation terms & conditions excludes the KaterBlue service fee.


Exact directions to the departure location will be provided after a confirmed booking.


Based on 0 review
Very Good
No Review
You must log in to write review

Loredana Verified

Listing since Feb 2022

Rates from

11 Guests in maximum

Added fee:

{{ type.price }}%
{{ formatMoney(type.price) }}
  • {{total_price_html}}
  • {{pay_now_price_html}}
Send Enquiry

£294/Group £294/Group
    Not Rated